Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members - Page 17
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you. I called his Sheriff Department and the duty sheriff deputy took my compliant. The detective handling the case is supposed to contact me next week.
    Last edited by KTMmx226; 08-31-2019 at 10:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I contacted the Sheriff today to file a report. I shipped IGF three (3) HK93 parts kits on 6/7/2017......

I appreciate all the information shared on this forum about the topic and look forward to someday getting these built!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oicani, can you please add me to the group email chain so I can view the updates? IGF has some of my parts kits as well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by n8 da gr8 View Post
    Oicani, can you please add me to the group email chain so I can view the updates? IGF has some of my parts kits as well.
    Reply back or PM me with your email address.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Give me your email address. I will copy you on our group email.
    Hi @Oicani , sorry for potentially replying in the wrong way. Can you please add [email protected] to your group email vis IGF? I have a complete MR556 with him...

Thanks so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[email protected]

Thanks!!!!

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

8/19/2019 Update via this link: https://www.ktlo.com/2019/08/19/rutl...es-or-refunds/

Attorney General Rutledge is requesting restitution, civil penalties, and injunctive relief and demands a jury trial. Victims of these business practices should file a consumer complaint on ArkansasAG.gov Arkansas Attorney General or call (800) 482-8982.

I'm still out $775. I want to be made whole and never have to spend another second dealing with this bullshit. It has been a complete waste of time, money and energy.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

I’m wondering if customers need to push the builder industry to invoice after the work is complete, not when you send them the job. In other words, avoid those who require the money up front. It doesn’t solve all the issues we have here, but would certainly make a big difference.
    Brad4065 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    I’m wondering if customers need to push the builder industry to invoice after the work is complete, not when you send them the job. In other words, avoid those who require the money up front. It doesn’t solve all the issues we have here, but would certainly make a big difference.
    I can think of several who already do this, all with sterling reputations.

TSC Machine, won't take my money until the job is done. I asked him about it once and he made the point that the value of the gun and its parts are far greater than the smith work he's charging me for. Made sense to me.

Same with Tom Bostic, charged me after my gun was done.

Teufelshund tactical has it on their website that they mail they gun back for you to inspect before you pay them.
    chuckster62, SudS, ccosby and 1 others like this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    I have never and will never pay for work until I see the end product. Maybe it’s the Project Management training in me or just a sense of fairness. Why pay upfront, you have no leverage if you do.

I get it though, people trust and here they trusted the wrong guy (by a mile).

Any vendor has to prove the Quality matches the spec, SH requirements and passes QC for it to be validated against scope and acceptable tolerances before they get paid (degree is relative to the situation, mind you).

I’m sittings by for the PMP on Friday. Trying to actually use some of it. Been a PM for 20 years, now it’s time to get the certification.
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 09-24-2019 at 12:25 AM.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Sponsored Links