Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I first communicated with Jayson December of 2016 regarding an Imbel FAL build on a GL receiver.

He told me 4 months turnaround. On that quote I shipped to him early January 2017. I checked after 4 months and he said 4 more months, then another 4 months. The cycle continued until he cut off communication May 29, 2018.

I have sent multiple messages for a reply or return of parts. Nothing.

I am now at over 2 years for a project I was quoted 4 months.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That's something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoingster View Post
    I first communicated with Jayson December of 2016 regarding an Imbel FAL build on a GL receiver.

He told me 4 months turnaround. On that quote I shipped to him early January 2017. I checked after 4 months and he said 4 more months, then another 4 months. The cycle continued until he cut off communication May 29, 2018.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoingster View Post

If you ever get your stuff, contact Arizona response systems. He's the FAL guy, did my imbel build and had it back in like 2 weeks.
    Lamont likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drww454u View Post
    If you ever get your stuff, contact Arizona response systems. He's the FAL guy, did my imbel build and had it back in like 2 weeks.
    ^^THIS^^. Mark does really nice work on Rhodesian Camo'd FAL's.

For something like the '91 to '51 conversion mentioned earlier in the thread, TPM OUtfitters.
    jmes731 likes this.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Only when he is accepting work which is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    ^^THIS^^. Mark does really nice work on Rhodesian Camo'd FAL's.

For something like the '91 to '51 conversion mentioned earlier in the thread, TPM OUtfitters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drww454u View Post
    Should have gone with him from the get go. However I was not too worried about sending the project to IGF initially. I heard about the good work he did with roller locks, and figured a FAL build would be a cakewalk for him.

Jayson was Johnny on the spot on initial communications and quickly answered any questions that I had regarding the project. That coupled with the short quoted wait time, I figured I was good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I sent Jayson a flat with parts for a HK94 pistol build about 15 months ago. I received an email with request for payment and a FFL on 12/21/18 and sent both. I requested an update a month ago with no reply. I was hoping to find some good news on the forum. He was slow on my SBR barrel replacement a year ago but did a great job!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After reading all these posts. I would never send this guy anything to work on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Jayson IGF

Jayson seems to be unresponsive to any means of contact, even thru his Facebook page.
    I’m out $1780 plus $1000 in parts, he’s had the parts for over 18 months with an initial estimate of less than 6 months. Anyone else interested in getting together to persue a legal remedy to either get their project completed or a refund of payment and return of parts let know. He did good work on a barrel replacement but was slow. Now after receiving my $1780 for a different project he has not responded to anything, not even with his old auto update email responses. It’s looking like his last solicitations for payment could have been with no intent to complete work. I have tried to give the benefit of the doubt but the silence and others similar stories are really concerning me. His FB has pictures of the CNC by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Bottom Line First: I personally am out $1070.30 between cash and parts since January 2018.

Factual Details:
    I initially submitted a $400 check with parts to Mr. Cotter on January 17, 2018 via overnight delivery by FedEx, tracking number 7712 3580 816. Per his February 26, 2018 email to me, I would have my 416C 9” nitride barrel by some time by March. April 20, 2018 email indicated he was still waiting to have the barrel back from being nitride. On November 30th, I follow up with a letter by USPS Certified Mail 7016 3560 0000 6333 7448 & Regular First Class asking for communication not only for myself but for several other member who were stuck in a similar situation. On January 7th, 2019 Mr. Cotter replied back to me stating the below and yes he has a ton of excuses but offered this: "I am hoping to have these custom barrels done this month. They required a little more machine work than the MR barrels since they needed the gas block pins, gas port, and a couple other spots machined that the standard MR barrels did not."
    ..and...
    "I have a few MR anodizing and restamps left, I think I’ll be doing these barrels and those at about the same time. I was hoping to have all the MRs out before Jan 1st, but still have a handful to complete. I am serious about finishing these and making everyone whole. I don’t have any plans on screwing anyone, wouldn’t want to in the first place, plus financially I have a HAAS CNC that I bought specifically for MRs so it wouldn’t make any sense to rip off 20 guys and let my CNC sit. I’d much rather stay in the barrel making and modifying business. "

Rule #1 see the rules https://www.hkpro.com/forum/outside-...ack-rules.html
    I am asking for other member to also post factual details and let's please keep the backhanded comments to yourselves. I understand people are pissed off, but that will not help the further situation towards positive resolution.

Rule #2: I want to give Mr. Jayson Cotter of Investment Grade Firearms (IGF) the benefit of all the doubts he has created with an opportunity to not only comment but to also make good on what he said he would do and to also deliver. That’s delivery according to dates he is setting.

Seems I am to receive my barrel by the end of January.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radman63 View Post
    Jayson seems to be unresponsive to any means of contact, even thru his Facebook page.
    I’m out $1780 plus $1000 in parts, he’s had the parts for over 18 months with an initial estimate of less than 6 months. Anyone else interested in getting together to persue a legal remedy to either get their project completed or a refund of payment and return of parts let know. He did good work on a barrel replacement but was slow. Now after receiving my $1780 for a different project he has not responded to anything, not even with his old auto update email responses. It’s looking like his last solicitations for payment could have been with no intent to complete work. I have tried to give the benefit of the doubt but the silence and others similar stories are really concerning me. His FB has pictures of the CNC by the way!
    He's picking who he replying back to and despite telling me I would see something in January, possibly February, it's March and to no surprise nothing from him. I really don't have many choices here, but to wait as I feel he just doesn't give a crap who's suing him. Anyone who does, he just ignores even more until he's forced to pay attention. Perhaps when he's about to be arrested and sent to jail he will pay attention. If I had known he runs his business this way, I would have opted to not send him any work. His word is pretty much worthless and you cannot believe anything he says. If you want the attorney's info that some other guys have been using just PM me with your email address.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links