Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members

rcb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Has anybody tried to contact Baxter County Sheriff? He has my SR9 for about 4 years to make into a MSG90A2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would like to get on the list as well, Sent over a bolt a gas block as well as paid for a barrel for a 416. Its been two years with no response

rcb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I called the Sheriff's Office and they told me that's they had recently done a wellness check because other people have been asking and he is alive and well. I opened a case and they will be sending detectives there to see what's going on.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith120286 View Post
    At what point does this constitute theft?.
    When you ordered it returned, and he did not return it. At that point he is knowingly and unlawfully depriving you of your property. At least that’s the definition in Georgia, and we pretty much adopted 5he common law definition of theft.
    HK CS1 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Good on you rcb
    Retired 0-4
    USSOCCENT
    CJSOTF-S
    TFKBAR
    Khandahar, AFG
    Liaison:Bundeswehr DSO Afghanistan 2002

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rcb View Post
    I called the Sheriff's Office and they told me that's they had recently done a wellness check because other people have been asking and he is alive and well. I opened a case and they will be sending detectives there to see what's going on.
    A few other people have done that already. Jayson is fine and he's just lying to everyone. He has had enough time to respond and get projects back. His time is up. Sending you a PM.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dr.k View Post
    I would like to get on the list as well, Sent over a bolt a gas block as well as paid for a barrel for a 416. Its been two years with no response
    Send me a PM with your email address. I will add you to the conversation we have going via email.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Add me to the list as well. I’ve been waiting on a 416 barrel for well over a year now. I’m out $1500+.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wes233 View Post
    Add me to the list as well. I’ve been waiting on a 416 barrel for well over a year now. I’m out $1500+.
    PM me your email address so I can provide you with instruction on how to get your property back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

I need more people to be posting here to help us all in getting a resolution. So far I only know of 22 people who have been waiting. A couple of member are upwards of 4 years. It appears to be about $50k in property that's been held despite several attempts from his customers who have asked for their property back to no avail.

I'm also recommending filing an official complaint with the Arkansas AG's office via this web link: https://www.arkansasag.gov/forms/fil...mer-complaint/ There is an investigator, Shay Patrick, assigned to this case. Please do not contact him directly. Instead upload your pertinent details via the web link.

You'll need this info:
    Investment Grade Firearms
    Mr. Jayson Cotter
    680 Fish and Fiddle Road
    Mountain Home, AR 72653
    314-649-8162
    [email protected]
    https://www.investmentgradefirearms.com/

Plus, your documentation (proof) that you send payment, parts, guns to IGF. Whatever emails documentation showing that he's been blowing you off should also be included.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Sponsored Links