Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    I need more people to be posting here to help us all in getting a resolution. So far I only know of 22 people who have been waiting. A couple of member are upwards of 4 years. It appears to be about $50k in property that's been held despite several attempts from his customers who have asked for their property back to no avail.

I'm also recommending filing an official complaint with the Arkansas AG's office via this web link: https://www.arkansasag.gov/forms/fil...mer-complaint/ There is an investigator, Shay Patrick, assigned to this case. Please do not contact him directly. Instead upload your pertinent details via the web link.

You'll need this info:
    Investment Grade Firearms
    Mr. Jayson Cotter
    680 Fish and Fiddle Road
    Mountain Home, AR 72653
    314-649-8162
    [email protected]
    https://www.investmentgradefirearms.com/

Plus, your documentation (proof) that you send payment, parts, guns to IGF. Whatever emails documentation showing that he's been blowing you off should also be included.
    I've got no dog in the fight other than a few of my friends have been screwed by him, and I hope he gets some good Old Fashioned Justice. But have you posted in the other Forums and the FB Groups? I can post in one of the big private FB Groups if you want me to https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...rms/5-2173008/
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    I've got no dog in the fight other than a few of my friends have been screwed by him, and I hope he gets some good Old Fashioned Justice. But have you posted in the other Forums and the FB Groups? I can post in one of the big private FB Groups if you want me to https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...rms/5-2173008/
    I appreciate it, but I've limited this to just HKpro so I can monitor what's get said about him and his company. I'm not looking for anything more than to have him keep his word. Unfortunately, his words are worthless and additional pressure needs to be placed to force him to comply. He still has the opportunity to make this right.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thought I'd make an account and post about my experience here as well so that you can add another to the list.

I sent in a G3 parts kit with a PTR receiver through registered mail on January 26, 2017. Jayson received it on January 30 and we delayed payment and work until October 26, 2017, amounting to about $1300 via PayPal. I was promised about a week turnover, but we had a few months of back and forth as he worked with me to order some new parts. Some further delays until his last email on May 24, 2018 when he promised a tracking number within a week. I haven't heard anything back from him since. I've given him the benefit of the doubt as he kept in contact for every email up until then, but it's been nearly a year without a single word back.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Thought I'd make an account and post about my experience here as well so that you can add another to the list.

I sent in a G3 parts kit with a PTR receiver through registered mail on January 26, 2017. Jayson received it on January 30 and we delayed payment and work until October 26, 2017, amounting to about $1300 via PayPal. I was promised about a week turnover, but we had a few months of back and forth as he worked with me to order some new parts. Some further delays until his last email on May 24, 2018 when he promised a tracking number within a week. I haven't heard anything back from him since. I've given him the benefit of the doubt as he kept in contact for every email up until then, but it's been nearly a year without a single word back.
    My recommendation is to file a complaint with Arkansas AG's office via this web link: https://www.arkansasag.gov/forms/fil...mer-complaint/

Also, when you get up to a 5 post count, send me a PM with your email so I can include you in the group email we have going. FYI: PM access doesn’t start until you have 5 posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Will do, only need another couple of posts. I'll file a complaint with the AG as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sending you a PM Oicani.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FWIW, Jason built a 53K for me back in 2012/2013.
    Start to finish it took ~9months (~3x longer than originally promised).
    I think he was swamped with work way back then...

Jason's work was great, but the long delays, prodding, and poor communication
    were enough to keep me from sending some transferables to him for work...

Hope things work out for everyone.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

If Jayson took 9 months vs 3 that would be an major improvement over what he’s doing right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Might as well add me to the list. I’m at 2 years with my MR762 and no response since last spring.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bretgmiller View Post
    Might as well add me to the list. I’m at 2 years with my MR762 and no response since last spring.
    PM me with your email address as soon as you have 5 posts and I’ll add you to the group email.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links