Quote Originally Posted by Bretgmiller View Post
    Almost to 5 posts!!
    That's a beating!

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Almost to 5 posts!!
    Just post whatever and send me a PM with your email address.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

For the record I sent Jayson $795 in payment up front for a 416C barrel on 11-15-2017. I then had Oicani send the gas block I purchased from him to Jayson, which happened on 1-18-2018.

Mark
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NFATCA Member

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Default Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members

Update: Several members who have pending work with Mr. Jayson Cotter of Investment Grade Firearms have made contact with the Baxter County Sheriff’s Office to file a complaint. This approach has given us some additional means to help resolve the issue and I encourage others to do the same. https://www.baxtercountysheriff.com/contact

I would like to illustrate just how far from reality things are and the extent things are getting to.

Here’s Mr Cotter direct reply to one of those complaints via email today:
    “I was called into the Sheriffs office today, I understand why you reported it…
    But they are looking at charging me with a Class D Felony, even though I haven't stolen anyone's property, just have misjudged finish dates and then completely lost the ability to communicate for a while.“

Mr Cotter goes on to say “…basically they told me if you want to drop the charges they'll return any firearm or part to me, so that I can can either finish it and return it or in the case of yours just return it. I don't know how long they'd keep it in evidence, I do know I can ship it when they let me have it back. If you want to call them and drop the charges I can have it shipped back…”

More direct quotes: “Again I understand why customers are mad, but I never had a complaint before Dec 2018 and this is my 20th year in business.”

He has gone on several times before how he was “frivolous” sued in 2017. Here’s his exact words from an email to me on January 15, 2018. “To be honest 2017 was not a great year for production some will remember early on I got sued frivolously (for $2.5 million) by a guy who sent me an SBR from CA for following the ATFs guidance on how to handle legally returning his firearm. The bad part was the customer was very wealthy and knew the legal system well so he took up a good 6 to 8 weeks of production, eventually the case was thrown out by the judge (in November…) Just so we are all clear I did not do any work or take any money from this customer.” Actually this was from his autoreply so it’s well known he has been sued before and recently for his questionable customer service. (Stupid me for not seeing this for what it was months ago.)

Here’s some advice for you, Mr. Cotter… Stop with your lies and excuses. Finish what you said you would do months, years ago OR return back everyone’s property upon request. The only reason the local sheriff and the AG’s office was involved was to keep you honest and for you to keep your word.
    Last edited by Oicani; 05-03-2019 at 09:16 PM.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

News update. I just got a call from the Baxter County Sheriffs office. Apparently Jayson turned over my rifle to them. I have no idea if it’s in pieces or what. But they are going to call me again on Monday.

Anyone else hear from them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finishing my last post to get to 5:)

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Default Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members

News update. I just got a call from the Baxter County Sheriffs office. Apparently Jayson turned over my rifle to them. I have no idea if it’s in pieces or what. But they are going to call me again on Monday.

Anyone else hear from them
    I think that’s highly unlikely. He gave the same story to some else. I would follow up with the Sheriff office’s to see if that is true. PM and email to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The caller ID number was from the sheriffs office and the officer seemed a little unorganized. But said he had my rifle. I’ll keep u posted.

I’m just concerned that it’s in pieces and if anything is missing.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

There seems to be some truth that firearms/parts were turned into the Sheriff department from the people who filed complaints.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Sponsored Links