Investment grade firearms?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AGG

Thread: Investment grade firearms?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Investment grade firearms?

Hello everyone, I'm wanted to ask if anyone is having work done by Jayson of Investment Grade Firearms? He is supposed to be working on a PSG 1 clone for me. He said he started on it late September last year and I never got a response back until I called him January of this year. I was told by him that he was sending me a tracking number for the gun on January 9th. I haven't received anything yet. I have sent 2 emails since then & still no response. If anyone can help me out with this situation I would greatly appreciate it!! I am getting extremely annoyed by this whole situation.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kcr308 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm wanted to ask if anyone is having work done by Jayson of Investment Grade Firearms? He is supposed to be working on a PSG 1 clone for me. He said he started on it late September last year and I never got a response back until I called him January of this year. I was told by him that he was sending me a tracking number for the gun on January 9th. I haven't received anything yet. I have sent 2 emails since then & still no response. If anyone can help me out with this situation I would greatly appreciate it!! I am getting extremely annoyed by this whole situation.
    You might find this interesting

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/outside-...r-members.html

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

How this guy stays in business and why people keep sending their stuff to him....I have no idea. At this point.....you all have been warned.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LEEF View Post
    How this guy stays in business and why people keep sending their stuff to him....I have no idea. At this point.....you all have been warned.....
    I've been wondering the same thing. As much negative as I've read. No matter how good the work, I'm not sending my expensive items and money to a guy that cant turn over work in a timely manner and keep the customer updated. Its not like this is his side gig, its his job.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had Jayson do some stuff for me back in 2006 and he was spot on. Now it seems like he’s going the way of Alan Handl.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)

Welcome to the site--- hope it works out for everyone--- keep us updated here:

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/outside-...r-members.html

Tony
    waylon43 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Update on Jayson Cotter and Investment Grade Firearms

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kcr308 View Post
    https://www.baxtercountysheriff.com/...ew.php?id=2034

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I didn't realize he was so young...

Sponsored Links