Rim Country Barrel issue P2000sk
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RegularGuy461969

Thread: Rim Country Barrel issue P2000sk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Rim Country Barrel issue P2000sk

Got a RCM barrel for my P2000sk and have an issue, the lockup has the slide position .015 forward of where the OEM barrel puts it, and I'm very hesitant to fire it. Contacted RCM, which was pointless, they wanted me to send them my pistol so they could check if HK made a change they didn't know about. When i refused to send it for thier "R&D purposes", all I heard was crickets. They obviously don't stand behind their products.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Why was the factory barrel replaced? Pretty doubtful the factory barrel was shot out. This new barrel is not near the quality as the factory H&K piece. Dissecting a functioning P2000SK, especially in your first post, raises more questions
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kost View Post
    Why was the factory barrel replaced? Pretty doubtful the factory barrel was shot out. This new barrel is not near the quality as the factory H&K piece. Dissecting a functioning P2000SK, especially in your first post, raises more questions
    The OP might have bought RCM's threaded barrel. Can't remember what my first post was, pretty sure it too raised more questions.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kost View Post
    No, less than 500 rnds through it. I'm a Sr. Mech Engineer and threw both barrels on our Keyance measuring system at work, but ran out of interest so didn't finish measurement comparisons. Did find some dimensions way out of, what I deem appropriate, tolerances. What I deemed appropriate were standard. I wont say which measurements were out because of how RIM treated me and I'm not providing them R&D work without getting paid. Haha

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Maybe the former Interior Secretary Watts can send you his famous wood sculpture of a shot foot that I believe President Reagan gave him.

You have a barrel that would appear useless and you have no recourse to right that. Seems like giving an inch could get you that mile. You might considering it after you take a few deep breaths.

My point being by helping them you could help yourself. I know they suck, but so do a ton of people. I know plenty of people who suck in this world but I still have to find a way to work with them.
    lakelandman and Vincent04 like this.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    Maybe the former Interior Secretary Watts can send you his famous wood sculpture of a shot foot that I believe President Reagan gave him.

You have a barrel that would appear useless and you have no recourse to right that. Seems like giving an inch could get you that mile. You might considering it after you take a few deep breaths.

My point being by helping them you could help yourself. I know they suck, but so do a ton of people. I know plenty of people who suck in this world but I still have to find a way to work with them.
    Best post of 2019 people suck and we all have to work with them amen to that.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Correct me if im wrong but wasn't a replacement barrel sent to you?
    For Those About To Rock, We Salute You! Hidden Content

Sponsored Links