Has anybody tried these mags yet? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Has anybody tried these mags yet?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Why buy an HK and not use OEM mags. Just that If you are going to spend the extra money on an HK why cheap out on mags or ammo. YMMV.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
    KCI USA has 20-round MP5 mags recently released this summer.

Attachment 244194
    For the VP9

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skullbox View Post
    I tried the MP5 ones... I noticed the thickness of the plastic leaves a smaller area for cartridges. I.E. you can't load cartridges that are close the max OAL. I run 147s in all my 9mm guns which have a larger OAL than say the 115 gr stuff. This was an issue with the MP5 mags because they are curved. As you load more rounds in the magazine, they start to get jammed against the walls which makes it very hard to load more and causes feeding issues. You might not have the same issue with straight mags, but these things are a novelty at best. I wouldn't bet my life on them.
    You must have some of the first batch. What you’re describing is a known issue and has been corrected on our MP5 mags. Please email our customer service so we can get them replaced for you at [email protected].

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@ETSgroup
    What about my post above. Magazines donít insert fully when full. First couple rounds doesnít feed unless I press up on the mag while releasing slide.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warranty View Post
    @ETSgroup
    What about my post above. Magazines don’t insert fully when full. First couple rounds doesn’t feed unless I press up on the mag while releasing slide.
    I lust have missed your post.

Please email our customer service at [email protected] so we can troubleshoot. It’s weird the 30s are working and those aren’t. Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out.
    Warranty likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ETSgroup View Post

Please email our customer service at [email protected] so we can troubleshoot. Itís weird the 30s are working and those arenít. Donít worry, weíll figure it out.
    I sent an email to customer service. They said to leave the mags loaded to relieve some spring tension. Iíll try it and see if they work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warranty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ETSgroup View Post

Please email our customer service at [email protected] so we can troubleshoot. It’s weird the 30s are working and those aren’t. Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out.
    I sent an email to customer service. They said to leave the mags loaded to relieve some spring tension. I’ll try it and see if they work.
    Did you tell them how old the mags are? They probably assume they aren’t still from back during the first batch.

If they are they need to be replaced. Please just tell them Eddie said they need to be replaced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just ordered 3 of the 30 rounders for competition. If they work well it will be nice to only have to manage 3 magazines instead of 5 of the 20 rounders

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links