Gray guns USP trigger reset kit - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Gray guns USP trigger reset kit

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes the offered to exchange it. They said that some of the latches had an imperceptible difference in thickness and some guns had the room for it and some didnít. Either way, they were willing to do an exchange.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dbealmear View Post
    Yes the offered to exchange it. They said that some of the latches had an imperceptible difference in thickness and some guns had the room for it and some didn’t. Either way, they were willing to do an exchange.
    Thanks man, appreciate the info. Hate to mess with mine since the trigger is so nice (it's smoother than my p30sk)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default Gray guns USP trigger reset kit

I really donít think the part changes the smoothness either way good or bad. It just shortens the reset significantly. I always took the approach that if I didnít like it I would remove it and just put back the original parts. Iím happy to say it worked out. If anything I suspect it would improve it since the part is plated in nickel. For the money involved, Iíd rather have this part on a regular non match trigger than adding a match trigger to a gun. Iíve tried the match and the LEM and to me this is the best improvement of the three.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dbealmear; 11-12-2019 at 11:53 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I imagine the 25 yr old sear spring, polished by thousands of rounds is why the USP is smoother than my p30sk. Both have the GG SRT installed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links