TPM or TSC
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TPM or TSC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default TPM or TSC

Have a B&T 3 lug barrell and paddle mag release on the way for my SP5K SBR. Have used the search on this sight and read several positive reviews for each. Is it a flip of the coin and can't lose either way? What says those who have worked with either or both?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

TSC only works on HK factory guns. They do amazing work.
    Recreational HK Collector

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tsc machine all the way. Mike has built five guns for me so far and I'm looking to have him do some more here soon. There's nobody better.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

TSC is the only way to go for a factory H&K, while it's there I would have him remark.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Makes sense to me if you men are satisfied enough to keep returning to TSC for more work on other HK firearms then TSC will be my choice. I have been wondering about the remarking. I thought this was only done if you were converting to full auto? And if you have the SP5K remarked, do you have to get the SBR refinished?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TKJR View Post
    Makes sense to me if you men are satisfied enough to keep returning to TSC for more work on other HK firearms then TSC will be my choice. I have been wondering about the remarking. I thought this was only done if you were converting to full auto? And if you have the SP5K remarked, do you have to get the SBR refinished?
    First have you already sbr'd it. If so you can't remark it now as the model has been set on the form 1.

As far as a refinish goes Mike can usually swap the barrel without requiring a refinish. If you want it remarked it requires a refinish. I've heard of some doing a partial refinish on just the areas that require a re engrave but honestly the best at that point is to do it right.

For the record to TSC is known for fixing other peoples mistakes. Mike has done 2 sp5ks for me and 3 hk94s and fixed my dakota tactical 10mm by making a thread protector that was in spec so I could run my raptor 40.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes I have already SBR'd the SP5K. As soon as the 3 lug and paddle arrive I will be getting with TSC to have my FFL send it out. Any guess on the average turn around time? Really appreciate the info and advice.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

TPM was in the middle of a move and their communication has not been that great since. Their quality is generally good.
    HK KI MARK 23
    HK KI USP45 Tactical
    HK BG USP9 Tactical
    HK BG 45 Tactical
    HK BG VP9 Tactical
    HK BG VP9
    HK BG P30
    HK BG P30SK
    HK BG SP5K(MP5K-N)
    TPM MP5F
    TPM P5SD
    MM 23E
    MM 23EK
    MM G36C
    MM G36K
    Looking for BG P30L V3 9mm & BG USP 9 Expert

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes I have already SBR'd the SP5K. As soon as the 3 lug and paddle arrive I will be getting with TSC to have my FFL send it out. Any guess on the average turn around time? Really appreciate the info and advice.
    Need to ask him directly, call him during business hours. If he is deep in belt feds it might be longer.

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Have a B&T 3 lug barrell and paddle mag release on the way for my SP5K SBR. Have used the search on this sight and read several positive reviews for each. Is it a flip of the coin and can't lose either way? What says those who have worked with either or both?
    Haven't searched well enough LOL!
    MM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links