Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HKSIGslinger
  • 1 Post By haw1144

Thread: VP9 with Trijicon SRO

PROUD ASA MEMBER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default VP9 with Trijicon SRO

It has been done before but I still thought you all might be interested in viewing. Slide was sent to Primary Machine to be milled. Turnaround was 6 weeks. Along with the slide & SRO I sent Heinie Straight 8 sights to be installed as well and opted for a complete black nitride refinish. If you're happy with cerakote you could knock 2 weeks off your turnaround time but I'm not a fan. Workmanship is second to none and I currently have 800-900 rounds through the gun since its return, including a steel challenge match where I knocked 37.29 seconds from my overall time from the patch prior. I had taken another pistol course and made slight changes to my gear so I can't attribute all the improvement to just the optic but needless to say I'm very pleased with the work as well as the optic. Also, pay no attention to the Maxim 9. It was just along for this outing.

VP9 with Trijicon SRO-vp9.jpg

VP9 with Trijicon SRO-sro.jpg
    Last edited by HKSIGslinger; 11-20-2019 at 03:27 PM.
    _JD_ likes this.
    HK addict in constant search for a cure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice! i just had them do a slide (with cerakote) for me on mine, for an RMR. great work, fast turnaround even w/the cerakote job.
    HKSIGslinger likes this.

Sponsored Links