B&T Telescopic stock for MP5K - anyone tried one? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: B&T Telescopic stock for MP5K - anyone tried one?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Here’s a photo. I’d still recommend the MP5 stock to others. It’s definitely very well thought out as far as weight savings and functionality with Extention.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B&T Telescopic stock for MP5K - anyone tried one?-d433bf72-b4fc-47de-a25e-cd5fa374aa65_1592688470847.jpeg

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Great pic! I originally bought the A3 F stock, for my SP5, preferring the look of a collapsible stock. Eventually, I went with UMP side folder, for the comfortable cheek weld, on my SP5. The same for my SP5K, I have the B&T side folder, for the same reasons. I have to admit, I like the compactness, the B&T collapsible stock offers, and may have to rethink my options?
    vtducrider and CaptRex like this.
    "They say that the best weapon is the one that you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree! I prefer... the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it... and it's worked out pretty well so far." -Tony Stark

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apdrvr View Post
    Great pic! I originally bought the A3 F stock, for my SP5, preferring the look of a collapsible stock. Eventually, I went with UMP side folder, for the comfortable cheek weld, on my SP5. The same for my SP5K, I have the B&T side folder, for the same reasons. I have to admit, I like the compactness, the B&T collapsible stock offers, and may have to rethink my options?
    I feel same about sp5k stock options. I actually ordered the b&t collapsible stock because I loved the minimalist look. Long story short I cancelled the order due to unexpectedly long wait time. I will probably still get one when the b&t is back in stock. But I think I will use the side folder a lot more. The practicality of the collapsible stock isn't really there for someone like me.
    CaptRex likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The B&T adjustable side folder is what I use. It gives you the firmness of an A2 when shooting but still folds up for convenience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

never experienced it. but Looks like this is very interesting
    Last edited by juanlien; 06-22-2020 at 02:55 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRex View Post
    The new B&T “k” stock is real... I just received it today and here is an initial review:

It is definitely B&T quality. Overall excellent - fit, feel and finish. The end cap portion feels like it is aluminum and locks up tight on my MP5K (SP5K) with no movement at all. The steel arms ride over the welded reinforcements on the K receiver and have 5 extension positions, plus the fully collapsed position. Fully extended, it is approximately 1.5” shorter than the HK side-folding stock. Also the arms do not cover the ejection port when collapse, so it can be fired in the collapsed configuration. There is no movement left and right, but you can wiggle it up/down (no more than a couple millimeters), since it is essentially on a single pivot point, each side and doesn’t use the recess slots like the A3 stocks. Overall feel... definitely makes the overall profile more compact. The cheek weld is more comfortable and natural with the side folder. However, the shorter length of pull with the B&T is better for me. It is probably similar to the feel of an A2 vs A3 stock on an MP5.

Attachment 261458
    Attachment 261460
    Attachment 261462
    Beautiful setup! I plan to SBR mine exactly like yours (B&T 3-lug barrel and B&T tele-stock). What is the Overall Length for the E-Form1? Thanks in advance.
    Bob
    NRA Lifetime Member

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxfan View Post
    Beautiful setup! I plan to SBR mine exactly like yours (B&T 3-lug barrel and B&T tele-stock). What is the Overall Length for the E-Form1? Thanks in advance.
    Bob
    @Maxfan PM Sent

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRex View Post
    The new B&T ďkĒ stock is real... I just received it today and here is an initial review:

It is definitely B&T quality. Overall excellent - fit, feel and finish. The end cap portion feels like it is aluminum and locks up tight on my MP5K (SP5K) with no movement at all. The steel arms ride over the welded reinforcements on the K receiver and have 5 extension positions, plus the fully collapsed position. Fully extended, it is approximately 1.5Ē shorter than the HK side-folding stock. Also the arms do not cover the ejection port when collapse, so it can be fired in the collapsed configuration. There is no movement left and right, but you can wiggle it up/down (no more than a couple millimeters), since it is essentially on a single pivot point, each side and doesnít use the recess slots like the A3 stocks. Overall feel... definitely makes the overall profile more compact. The cheek weld is more comfortable and natural with the side folder. However, the shorter length of pull with the B&T is better for me. It is probably similar to the feel of an A2 vs A3 stock on an MP5.

Attachment 261458
    Attachment 261460
    Attachment 261462
    Iíve been looking online and canít find a pic of how it looks collapsed from the top. Iím interested in how wide it makes the gun. Any chance you can post a pic? Your setup looks sick btw. Very cool.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can still count my hk's with one hand....I just gotta start over once or twice.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

yes i own a B&T K stock (telescopic) on my mp5 reverse stretch ... so rock solid. I have pre F and F stocks and this thung is solid. was worried before i got it ... not any more

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy2015 View Post
    Iíve been looking online and canít find a pic of how it looks collapsed from the top. Iím interested in how wide it makes the gun. Any chance you can post a pic? Your setup looks sick btw. Very cool.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Speedy2015 ... sorry, I didnít get home until late last night. Hereís a quick shot. I donít think it adds too much to the overall width. It is probably not as wide as the folding stock (when folded). Please PM me if you need more info.

B&T Telescopic stock for MP5K - anyone tried one?-dcf76b3a-6162-4faf-aa36-2f4a7aa6cd1b.jpeg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links