P7M8 Teufelshund & Nill Grips
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: P7M8 Teufelshund & Nill Grips

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default P7M8 Teufelshund & Nill Grips

I purchased my II date P7M8 about a month ago and decided to send her off to Teufelshund Tactical @Marine0303 for a total takedown and cleaning. You never know what could be hiding with a 30+ year old firearm- even if it looks superb. James sent me a note about how nice it was and listed it as nearly mint, which I was thrilled about. The gun was in his possession late Friday evening and back at my doorstep the following Wednesday. Great service and great communication. I then picked up some Nill grips from member @TheLegoJoker and installed them this weekend. I must say the Nill grips are stunning on this M8. At this point, I have no idea if I will actually ever take this mint M8 to the range and I'm not even confident it has ever been fired beyond testing- but I am very proud to own it and share the pics with the forum. My IPhone doesn't take the best photos, but I hope you enjoy them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P7M8 Teufelshund & Nill Grips-iim81.jpg   P7M8 Teufelshund & Nill Grips-iim82.jpg  

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoghunter View Post
    I purchased my II date P7M8 about a month ago and decided to send her off to Teufelshund Tactical @Marine0303 for a total takedown and cleaning. You never know what could be hiding with a 30+ year old firearm- even if it looks superb. James sent me a note about how nice it was and listed it as nearly mint, which I was thrilled about. The gun was in his possession late Friday evening and back at my doorstep the following Wednesday. Great service and great communication. I then picked up some Nill grips from member @TheLegoJoker and installed them this weekend. I must say the Nill grips are stunning on this M8. At this point, I have no idea if I will actually ever take this mint M8 to the range and I'm not even confident it has ever been fired beyond testing- but I am very proud to own it and share the pics with the forum. My IPhone doesn't take the best photos, but I hope you enjoy them!
    Looks great, especially with the Nill grips!!!
    James @Marine0303 is a good guy that does great work.

Tony
    hoghunter, CGuns1 and Marine0303 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Outstanding M8, I gotta get a set of those grips!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Beautiful gun!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Definitely a beauty! Get it out and at least run a mag through it! Haha! I don’t blame you if you keep it pristine, but your willpower is better than mine if you don’t end up shooting it.
    hoghunter likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wow--very nice gun. The P7M8 is one gun that I definitely wish I never parted with
    skorittnig

"Beware the fury of a patient man"

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoghunter View Post
    So glad you're happy with it. And thanks for the kudos and recommendation. It truly is my pleasure to continue to provide the services on these outstanding pistols.
    hoghunter and Brad4065 like this.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That looks sweet. I just picked one up myself and I am torn between carrying it or storing it away. We need “beater” P7’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

She’s a Beauty, Clark!
    hoghunter likes this.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

JBV
    HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"New" old P7 . . . . . . from Teufelshund Tactical.

Congratulations!!

Jesús
    Shooting sport:
    H&K P7
    H&K MARK 23
    H&K VP70Z
    H&K MP5 A2SF

Duty:
    H&K USP-C (9mm)

Draft:
    H&K P9S (Coming soon)
    H&K HK4