GreyGuns SRT Review
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By skottieusa

Thread: GreyGuns SRT Review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default GreyGuns SRT Review

I just install the GreyGuns SRT from Grey Guns and a light trigger return spring and a 11lb Reduced power hammer spring from HKparts on my new HK45.

My goal was to reduce the single action and double action and improve the reset. The result of this combination was surprisingly good. My gunsmith was a little skeptical before the install but was all smiles afterwards. The double and single action are about 1/2 a pound lighter but with a much cleaner break in single action and much smoother double action pull. The reset now is very good and would be very close to the reset of the Sig SRT. Overall for the money this is a winning improvement over stock.
    After I go to the range I will have my friend measure the pull weights on the single action and double to use as a point of reference.
    Last edited by morrisonmagic; 05-27-2020 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Typo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Glad you like it!

I did the same thing to mine, well worth it. I used the light lazy wolf spring, and it still seems reliable, no issues or light strikes.

Try the stock ones out, but change out the sights if you haven't next . The stock "glow in the dark" novak ones are bad IMO. Go with Trijicon HDs or Straight. 8s.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

Thanks for the report--- we will await the measurements!!!

Tony

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I ended up doing this on the HK45 and HK45c. The HK 45 ended up with an overall lighter trigger and the HK45c was exactly the same. With both the reset was greatly improved however so I feel good about the investment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had the SRS Installed on my P 30 and it made a huge difference. I’ve got one coming for an HK 45C next. I think the system is terrific.
    tbpnw likes this.

Sponsored Links