Did Arms Unlimited just scam the HK community?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Did Arms Unlimited just scam the HK community?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Did Arms Unlimited just scam the HK community?

EDIT:

Probably not??

Most are getting emails saying something like

Hey xxxxx sorry for our delay we are about a week or so behind once the shipping ticket is printed. These are expected to ship by Friday.

or

We apologize for this delay. The item you have ordered is expected to arrive by the end of this week.. My shippers were not aware of this before they printed your tracking ticket.

few are getting emails offering an exchange or refund. they also DID oversell.
    Last edited by worr; 06-10-2020 at 04:55 PM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Whats the interest on $40,000 for 10 to 14 days? Banks do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gulfstategaurd View Post
    Whats the interest on $40,000 for 10 to 14 days? Banks do it.
    EDIT: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A LOAN COSTS

my point is that it's nonsensical. This is either the result of bad intentions or incompetence on a massive scale.
    Last edited by worr; 06-10-2020 at 12:09 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HK Shooting Team
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

I’ll leave the speculating to you guys as I don’t know the details but before wild speculation starts I just wanted to correct your interest calculation.....40k for 10-14 days would probably be 3-4 bucks in interest based on current rates.....NOT a thousand bucks as said above
    Heckler & Koch Shooting Team
    Heckler & Koch Certified Armorer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bystok View Post
    I’ll leave the speculating to you guys as I don’t know the details but before wild speculation starts I just wanted to correct your interest calculation.....40k for 10-14 days would probably be 3-4 bucks in interest based on current rates.....NOT a thousand bucks as said above
    yeah that was a wild guess. I actually have no clue. Edited.
    Last edited by worr; 06-10-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

AU often sells items they don't physically have yet.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bystok View Post
    Now calculate the rates of an unsecured personal loan? A loan from a pawn shop? A loan shark?
    Last edited by diesel1959; 06-12-2020 at 02:09 AM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

In my experience, these guys never actually charge me until the item ships. They are very well known for selling items they do not have in hand and they almost always oversell because of inventory miscounts. Were you actually charged for the item that never shipped? Because that has not been my experience with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yz125racer View Post
    In my experience, these guys never actually charge me until the item ships. They are very well known for selling items they do not have in hand and they almost always oversell because of inventory miscounts. Were you actually charged for the item that never shipped? Because that has not been my experience with them.
    My credit card shows the full amount of $344.47 charged on June 3rd when they generated the tracking number i got that is still pending activation by the usps.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

Sure makes those ones guys selling in the $400ish range and accused of Gouging the community looking pretty good about now, but like @JohnnyBoi says "they come in waves" "one in the hand worth Four in the bush it appears". I steered clear of these 100 because it made no sense nobody else had them in stock if anyone would have gotten first Dibs it would have been OperationParts they sell more than anyone I would think. And to those ABClowns that claims AU wont charge their card, it was proven with the Ral MP5 Trigger/Grip buy that they in Fact did charge their cards myself included without the product in hand. And why would they offer a refund above in the 3 options if they didnt charge the card. Amazing people here still defending these guys..............
    LBTac and vtducrider like this.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links