Another HK 21 clone offering: BPP23E - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Another HK 21 clone offering: BPP23E

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I have owned a MM23e for quite a few years now and now have almost 90 thousand rounds through it. It was flawless for up to around 75k then needed small parts like extractor and spring. Normal wear items. Need to send my feed mech in for a tune up. Emailed Mike a few months ago and he responded very quickly said to send it back and he'll get it tuned up. I got busy and forgot to lol so sorry Mike I'll have to get in touch with you again about that. Absolutely love my Mm23e!
    Oicani, Spitfyr and mattnh like this.
    Spent most of my tax return on Hk parts, booze and ammo....the rest I just wasted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lots of great advice on both gunsmiths. I’m really glad there are some options for the 21/23 guns. I’ve seen quite a few shooting videos on YouTube of MM guns. I’ve never seen one in person but all the pics of them look great.

Anyone having shooting videos of the BPP? Or even close up pics showing the quality?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Anopstyx

Wow! That’s a ton of rounds. How many rounds do you get out of a barrel? Also curious what accuracy is like. I know it’s an MG but wondering if it’s consistent at 200, 300+ yards.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrD545 View Post
    Anyone having shooting videos of the BPP?
    A few years ago, I'm on number 5 (iirc) barrel

Last edited by TaylorWSO; 07-29-2020 at 09:37 PM.
    Anopstyx likes this.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

@Anopstyx

Wow! That’s a ton of rounds. How many rounds do you get out of a barrel? Also curious what accuracy is like. I know it’s an MG but wondering if it’s consistent at 200, 300+ yards.
    Still using same barrel, it is smooth bore pretty much now but can hit a target at 100 yards still. They keyhole pretty bad but still hold a group. Used it for an electronic target shooting competition last summer, 15 different targets that deployed randomly 2 times at various distance for total 30 targets and got first place at around 27 seconds. Have new barrels as well that I use if i want to try and be accurate and can easily hit targets at 200, 300 yards in burst and automatic. Definitely a tac driver in semi as well just kinda boring
    Spent most of my tax return on Hk parts, booze and ammo....the rest I just wasted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWSO View Post
    Anyone having shooting videos of the BPP?
    A few years ago, I'm on number 5 (iirc) barrel

That’s what I’m talking about!! Looks like it eats up steel cases just fine. How do you like the K? I like the look of it but also the full size too. Were there times where you wanted the longer version?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

That’s what I’m talking about!! Looks like it eats up steel cases just fine. How do you like the K? I like the look of it but also the full size too. Were there times where you wanted the longer version?
    I can't speak for the 5.56 but I have a 21k that isn't the E version. The k is great as its easy to shoulder fire. Far more fun than the longer ones which I've shot but haven't owned.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I have a 21 and getting a 21a1, so I will have all lengths covered

I think the K is the best/funnest, especially in 556, no recoil and you can shoot it like a normal gun if you want. I can always throw in the long barrel if needed.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anopstyx View Post
    Still using same barrel, it is smooth bore pretty much now but can hit a target at 100 yards still. They keyhole pretty bad but still hold a group.
    I would check the headspace of the barrel. I've worn out mult barrels, shoot them until they keyhole but you need to be aware the throat will open up and the necks will spilt. It can get dangerous.
    Spitfyr and Anopstyx like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links