Another HK 21 clone offering: BPP23E
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Another HK 21 clone offering: BPP23E

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Another HK 21 clone offering: BPP23E

Has anyone heard of or shot a BPP23E (or 21E) by beltfed precision products? They say that they are a lower cost clone maker. They offer most other HK clones too. I was wondering if anyone knew how the BPP23E compares to the MM23E with a sear. Craftsmanship, reliability, service etc.

https://www.beltfedinc.com/products/bpp23e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Another HK 21 clone offering: BPP23E-dfcc24dc-f9ce-4d74-b901-90dc0e9563f9_1595878245044.jpeg  

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He has turned out some bad parts, BUT he has fixed all the problems from everyone I have talk to. He is **** for comms, hard to get a hold of. He also doesnt have a SOT so he cant test f/a guns unles he runs across the border.

I posted about my experience, and I know about 4 other guys that had problems, but they were all fixed but they had to deal with slow comms.

I personally think they are better than the MM guns, but then again I've seen a a drawer full of bad MM parts and bondo finishing.
    If you do decide to go with him source your own accessories (bipod/nutsack/etc) and low down payment as the gun will take forever to ship.

BTW you wont get a real BPP vs MM discussion on this forum, as hk21man is very vocal and has the support of the board.
    Last edited by TaylorWSO; 07-27-2020 at 09:43 PM.
    ccosby, CHUCK_in_IN and freeride1 like this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've got no personal experience with Michael's Machines, but I took the advice of a trusted HK builder and went with BPP as he's had nothing but great results over the years with their products. My BPP23E was delivered only a month or so late, but it's worked flawlessly without any modifications or fixes needed. Love it! Not going to get into BPP vs MM here. I'm just glad we have options and parts suppliers!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWSO View Post
    He has turned out some bad parts, BUT he has fixed all the problems from everyone I have talk to. He is **** for comms, hard to get a hold of. He also doesnt have a SOT so he cant test f/a guns unles he runs across the border.

I posted about my experience, and I know about 4 other guys that had problems, but they were all fixed but they had to deal with slow comms.

I personally think they are better than the MM guns, but then again I've seen a a drawer full of bad MM parts and bondo finishing.
    If you do decide to go with him source your own accessories (bipod/nutsack/etc) and low down payment as the gun will take forever to ship.

BTW you wont get a real BPP vs MM discussion on this forum, as hk21man is very vocal and has the support of the board.
    It is very very difficult to get a DWP(dangerous weapons permit) in California... this is the only way you can have class 3 stuff in California as an SOT only allows the FFL suppresors... you can have an SOT... but....without the DWP in the glorious state of California... for machine guns... you aren’t allowed. Yes one state over and a 07/02 SOT gets you a way to make your own machine guns... but this is California and this is what we have... the way to get a DWP in Cali means you have to
    Be tied to a Hollywood production deal or somehow tied with a PD that has full auto and enough
    Pull in either cases to get someone to sign off on it(damn near impossible) I believe there are only 100 or so DWP’s issued in California even though
    Ca has some of the most per capita machine guns.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson184 View Post
    I've got no personal experience with Michael's Machines, but I took the advice of a trusted HK builder and went with BPP as he's had nothing but great results over the years with their products. My BPP23E was delivered only a month or so late, but it's worked flawlessly without any modifications or fixes needed. Love it! Not going to get into BPP vs MM here. I'm just glad we have options and parts suppliers!
    I'm glad to see that, I know you were part of the thread over at arf when we were discussing them.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I had him build me a couple of mp5 clones and a 53 I ended up sending to parabellum to have all the other stuff fixed. he is okay but coms suck and when he has issues he told me that is how I order the parts when it wasn't. I for one wouldn't give him any of my business.

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leperchuan0311 View Post
    I had him build me a couple of mp5 clones and a 53 I ended up sending to parabellum to have all the other stuff fixed. he is okay but coms suck and when he has issues he told me that is how I order the parts when it wasn't. I for one wouldn't give him any of my business.
    Please enlighten me with what anyone had to fix on any of my guns if they actually are my guns.
    You can pm or email me the SN's.
    MM

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hk21man View Post
    Please enlighten me with what anyone had to fix on any of my guns if they actually are my guns.
    You can pm or email me the SN's.
    MM
    I was talking about Carlo not u

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Default Another HK 21 clone offering: BPP23E

I’ve gotten a few chances to fire a few hundred rounds off of a buddy’s MM23E and it’s definitely a sweet gun to shoot! @Anopstyx has owned it for several years withover 60-70,000 rounds on it with out issue. Hopefully he sees this post and can add his own experience with it. I think that attests to Mike Otto’s craftsmanship of a quality build.

... and for what it’s worth, Carlos from BPP has always responded to each of my emails inquiries within a day, if not a week. I think people who want expect more immediate attention fall into a separate category, which is fine, but I have found that kind of attention requires a premium on services provided.

Either way, if you want to get into the HK belt-fed game, best to have both MM and BPP as options. (Competition is good for the consumer!) German HK21/23E parts are super rare and coming a high cost well over $10k without a barrel. Buying a complete (German) gun can easily cost $24k to $45k.
    Last edited by Oicani; 07-29-2020 at 12:46 PM.
    Anopstyx and FearlessLeader like this.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Never bought or even seen one of Carlos' guns, so can't comment on the build quality of them, but I have owned an MM23e for about 8 years now and have shot the sh!t out of the thing. All it does is cost me money for ammo and look beautiful. Round count is now around 30K.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-clone...-approved.html
    Anopstyx likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links