WTB M2 50bmg Trunnion
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MSOGDAWG
  • 2 Post By caf82313
  • 1 Post By ghilliebear2000

Thread: WTB M2 50bmg Trunnion

  1. #1
    Supporting Vendor
    ghilliebear2000's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2005
    Location : oklahoma
    Posts : 6,845
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Default WTB M2 50bmg Trunnion

    I know it's not HK guys but I've had good luck in the past with all my good friends on here locating certain parts I'm looking for a good condition 50 caliber trunnion. I have been trying to get built most 10 years for my son .it will be going in a semi auto Side plate. And I would like to try to get this done before he goes off into the army. Any help on locating one Would just be awesome and thanks ahead of time guys.
    Ghilliebear
    Us Army (Ret) INFANTRY.
    I AM MY COUNTRY'S STRENGTH
    IN WAR!

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    918-696-8715
    918-781-3939
    Class 2 SOT
    ITAR M37434

  2. #2
    Premium Professional
    MSOGDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : TEXAS BY GOD
    Posts : 1,102
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Gryphos Military Equipment - Browning Kits, Mounts, Armored Vehicles

    Browning M2 Trunnion

    The top two I have ZERO knowledge about them, the bottom one is APEX and I have had good luck with them.

    https://www.apexgunparts.com/fn-belg...-trunnion.html

    Hope this helps....Pics are a must when it is done!! Tell your son I send him my best wishes on his service endeavors!!
    SEMPER FI!!
    Last edited by MSOGDAWG; 06-25-2020 at 03:36 PM.
    UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS 0311/8152 - TX AIR GUARD SECURITY FORCES CATM
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Premium Professional
    MSOGDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : TEXAS BY GOD
    Posts : 1,102
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Looking for more, trying to help....I wanna see this done for your boy!!

    https://www.hhtoolshop.com/weapons/m2-50-cal No knowledge about them

    https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-man...m/m2-50-cal-mg Maybe a source for small pieces
    UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS 0311/8152 - TX AIR GUARD SECURITY FORCES CATM
    Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Supporting Vendor
    ghilliebear2000's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2005
    Location : oklahoma
    Posts : 6,845
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSOGDAWG View Post
    Gryphos Military Equipment - Browning Kits, Mounts, Armored Vehicles

    Browning M2 Trunnion

    The top two I have ZERO knowledge about them, the bottom one is APEX and I have had good luck with them.

    https://www.apexgunparts.com/fn-belg...-trunnion.html

    Hope this helps....Pics are a must when it is done!! Tell your son I send him my best wishes on his service endeavors!!
    SEMPER FI!!
    Thank you for the help brother I've contacted the 1st company and was told they had no trunnions and Apex is for an FN and will not fit a standard m2. I'm still On the hunt.
    I have all the parts except for the trunnion seems to be the hardest thing to find
    Ghilliebear
    Us Army (Ret) INFANTRY.
    I AM MY COUNTRY'S STRENGTH
    IN WAR!

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    918-696-8715
    918-781-3939
    Class 2 SOT
    ITAR M37434

  6. #5
    Premium Professional
    MSOGDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : TEXAS BY GOD
    Posts : 1,102
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    I shall continue the charge!! If or when I find something I will let you know. I am contacting a friend who owns several military vehicles and a local military museum. He is also an MG dealer....will advise.
    ghilliebear2000 likes this.
    UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS 0311/8152 - TX AIR GUARD SECURITY FORCES CATM
    Hidden Content

  7. #6
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    caf82313's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2014
    Location : Republic of Texas
    Posts : 4,845
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghilliebear2000 View Post
    I know it's not HK guys but I've had good luck in the past with all my good friends on here locating certain parts I'm looking for a good condition 50 caliber trunnion. I have been trying to get built most 10 years for my son .it will be going in a semi auto Side plate. And I would like to try to get this done before he goes off into the army. Any help on locating one Would just be awesome and thanks ahead of time guys.
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/872352079
    MSOGDAWG and ghilliebear2000 like this.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

  8. #7
    Premium Professional
    MSOGDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : TEXAS BY GOD
    Posts : 1,102
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Just sent a text to my MG guy and he thinks he has a source. When I hear back i will advise....If it looks like he has what you need I will PM and try to get you guys in touch with each other.

    Meanwhile:

    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/872109919
    @caf82313 beat me to the other one...
    Last edited by MSOGDAWG; 06-25-2020 at 04:02 PM.
    UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS 0311/8152 - TX AIR GUARD SECURITY FORCES CATM
    Hidden Content

  9. #8
    Supporting Vendor
    ghilliebear2000's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2005
    Location : oklahoma
    Posts : 6,845
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MSOGDAWG View Post
    Just sent a text to my MG guy and he thinks he has a source. When I hear back i will advise....If it looks like he has what you need I will PM and try to get you guys in touch with each other.
    Out standing thank you so much sir
    MSOGDAWG likes this.
    Ghilliebear
    Us Army (Ret) INFANTRY.
    I AM MY COUNTRY'S STRENGTH
    IN WAR!

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    918-696-8715
    918-781-3939
    Class 2 SOT
    ITAR M37434

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •