So who's over here on the GOOD side of the Commonwealth? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: So who's over here on the GOOD side of the Commonwealth?

  1. #21
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Posts : 27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Far NW PA who's got some HK fun to shoot along with?

  2. #22
    HKPRO Professional

    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts : 795
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Just found this thread. I live near McKeesport. For any type of gunsmithing I highly recommend Frank at Braverman Arms in Wilkinsburg. Bill
    Weapon Shield for total gun care.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2007
    Location : Urban Cessamze
    Age : 53
    Posts : 23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sarge View Post
    Just found this thread. I live near McKeesport. For any type of gunsmithing I highly recommend Frank at Braverman Arms in Wilkinsburg. Bill
    Never had any work done at Braverman, but I have bought a LOTTA ammo from them over the years. Braverman's is one of the few really GOOD shops in Allegheny Co.!
    Don't run - you'll only die tired... Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Junior Member
    The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2007
    Location : Urban Cessamze
    Age : 53
    Posts : 23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Never had any work done at Braverman, but I have bought a LOTTA ammo from them over the years. Braverman's is one of the few really GOOD shops in Allegheny Co.!
    Annnnnnnd... now they're closed. STILL here, btw. Colleague has joined the East McKeesport Club, so we shoot there a lot on Mondays, in the spring, summer, and fall.

    And check out Legion Arms for your HK and NFA/Class III work. They've done great things for me already since opening! https://www.facebook.com/LegionArmsCo/

  6. #25
    Junior Member
    BradZ's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2003
    Location : Pennsylvania
    Age : 40
    Posts : 40
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I’m just north of the WV border. If anybody’s close and looking for a place there’s a damn nice in door range in saberton called defense in depth

  7. #26
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Posts : 151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Between Erie and Pittsburg here. Venango county

  8. #27
    Member

    Join Date : Dec 2019
    Location : N. Central WV
    Posts : 65
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BradZ View Post
    I’m just north of the WV border. If anybody’s close and looking for a place there’s a damn nice in door range in saberton called defense in depth
    From Pittsburgh area (Coraopolis), living in North Central WV just below the PA/WV border (just retired Oct 31 after 30 years federal service) but will eventually moving back to Pittsburgh area within the next year. I'm a member at Defense in Depth as well! Nice indoor range, nice guys that work there.

  9. #28
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Psifer's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2020
    Location : Pittsburgh PA
    Age : 24
    Posts : 175
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    I live about 20-25 minutes south of the city if you don't get stuck in rush hour traffic. I was up in Erie for the past 3 years while attending college. I visited the game lands nearby and did my fair share of shooting there. I miss that now as I currently only belong to Library Sportsman's Association. It's convenient to have a range close by but some of their rules are really a buzzkill such as only allowing to load your mags to 5 rounds at a time, only bullseye targets allowed, etc.

  10. #29
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    romeo_alpha01's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2018
    Location : California :(
    Posts : 411
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c-venn View Post
    We got sears & Cans in the EAST

    Fruits and nuts where I’m at...

  11. #30
    Very Senior Member

    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Location : PA
    Posts : 232
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psifer View Post
    I live about 20-25 minutes south of the city if you don't get stuck in rush hour traffic. I was up in Erie for the past 3 years while attending college. I visited the game lands nearby and did my fair share of shooting there. I miss that now as I currently only belong to Library Sportsman's Association. It's convenient to have a range close by but some of their rules are really a buzzkill such as only allowing to load your mags to 5 rounds at a time, only bullseye targets allowed, etc.
    I shoot at PMSC a lot, no such rules.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

good side of washington, pa
,

gun suppressors, pittsburgh, pa

Click on a term to search for related topics.