Come shoot a really cool match this Saturday (10/15/16)

Thread: Come shoot a really cool match this Saturday (10/15/16)

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Default Come shoot a really cool match this Saturday (10/15/16)

This video was from the very first one we did.

http://www.robingilmore.com/URC/URC-1.m4v

I know we have a pretty big HKPRO contingent in PA, so I am inviting the crew to come shoot the match on the 15th of October.

It is a rifle match. That means rifles doing rifle-y stuff, not running around at pistol distances. There are shots to 600Y with DMR and to 500Y with carbine.

There are two classes:

DMR - Any rifle with EITHER an optic capable of greater than 6x OR a bipod on the gun.

RECCE - No bipod or front support device, and any optic that is maximum 6x or under. An ACOG or 1-4x is perfect. <----- I highly recommend this class for beginners

It is a friendly atmosphere with all kinds of ages, skill levels and interesting equipment. There are no uber-competitive A-holes.

There are lots of moving targets, pop ups and fun stages on the steel.

An MR556 would fit in here perfectly, and I'll most likely be shooting mine. ;-)

If you never felt like you could hit targets that far away, come prove yourself wrong. You'll have lots of help and encouragement.

The entry fee is payable to the club and is $30.00 and I believe will include lunch (burgers & dogs type stuff).

Info and Registration:

URC DMR/RECCE match, Oct 15, Exeter PA - SnipersHide.com Forums - Scout

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...DfgkA/viewform

Course of Fire:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tzl8Jzi7zUDRD2gMnw4bdJCaNvFgU_q-G6PFr-5Wuj4/pubhtml?gid=1582897752&single=true

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

That sounds way fun. Now I have another reason to miss October in PA -- awesome time of year.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

@fargo007 sorry for the late post, but I find that the individual states don't get as much traction. It might help to post in the general regional issues-events section and just indicate the state in the title. Looks like fun thought!

HK REGIONAL ISSUES AND EVENTS

Sponsored Links