Attn: ALL PA RESIDENTS BAN DICKS SPORTING GOODS! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Attn: ALL PA RESIDENTS BAN DICKS SPORTING GOODS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great video, caf82313.

I am watching it right now and having difficult time comprehending how a 75 year old man (Bill Nelson) can be of any use/ value to anyone. He looks like he is ready to take a nap.

There sure need to be term limits in place for these bozos.
    Last edited by RafGan966; 03-03-2018 at 03:17 AM.
    caf82313 likes this.

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huggytree View Post
    the good news---every time they talk about banning AR's---AR sales go way up
    Yup, that's great news. Nobody sells freedom tools like dipshit liberals. The delicious irony is that a tiny fraction of semi-auto rifles that are in private hands today would be were it not for their incessant efforts to ban them. My LGS had a dozen ARs of various quality/price on the shelf since last summer and they're all gone now in a week.

Loud-mouthed liberals: the ultimate gun salesmen.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

in 1990 a friend wanted to buy a Ar15.....i told him ''why would you want that??''....in 1994 clinton banned them and i ran out and bought the last one on the shelf...now i dont own any normal rifles anymore...all are ''assault weapon'' style guns....1 normal shot gun is all i own that would be considered politically correct.....ive even gotten into Nfa guns the past few years....so all thanks to Bill Clinton for making me deplorable....w/o him i might still be saying ''why would you want that??"

the gun industry is hurting right now.....stupid gun ban talk will help revive them for a bit....last i heard this idiot in FL didnt use high capacity magazines...anyone hear anything about this??

ive got a 10 rounder for bench AR shooting.....curious if this is what he had?

we dont hear any facts on this case.....not many in the Vegas shooting either....i still want to know how a bump stock works with a bipod??? to my knowledge for a bump stock to work you need to hold it loosely and a bipod would not work(i am not a bump stock expert as i think they are [email protected])
    Last edited by huggytree; 03-02-2018 at 08:33 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huggytree View Post
    i still want to know how a bump stock works with a bipod??? to my knowledge for a bump stock to work you need to hold it loosely and a bipod would not work(i am not a bump stock expert as i think they are [email protected])
    Bump SAW- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nYMj06E54E

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links