Concealed carry match with p30sk, Happy Thanksgiving HKpro!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Concealed carry match with p30sk, Happy Thanksgiving HKpro!

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Default Concealed carry match with p30sk, Happy Thanksgiving HKpro!

The range I shoot uspsa at does concealed carry matches on holidays. It's a fun, 10 stage 5 shots per stage match. I shot the p30sk from an alien gear inside the waistband holster at about 8'00 (left handed). Finished 8th of probably around 45-50 shooters and won $25. I don't really carry much but this is a great way to practice and have some fun. The guys who win are gamers, they use full size guns and OWB holsters and just use a cover garment. Which is fine but kind of defeats the purpose since I know none of them actually carry that way. Tom Carlson from the Hk shooting team won the match shooting a vp9, so I feel like we represented Hk pretty well this morning:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUQl...rx5fubk0h00410

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Great write up. I feel the same way about the idea of what it is... it’s a game for sure and people play it that way. I’m seriously trying to find the right venue to keep my training going...

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That looks so fun. I shoot my P30sk REALLY well. I’ve thought about running it at our next tactical shoot.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sissup View Post
    Great write up. I feel the same way about the idea of what it is... it’s a game for sure and people play it that way. I’m seriously trying to find the right venue to keep my training going...
    Yeah, I'm all for gaming the uspsa matches, but this one should be how you carry and more for training. But oh well, still fun:)

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Graves14 View Post
    That looks so fun. I shoot my P30sk REALLY well. I’ve thought about running it at our next tactical shoot.
    yeah, I am really loving uspsa. It's the only reason I started shooting. This match is always fun and fast. I love the p30sk and my p30L. They are such nice shooters.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonFrost View Post
    yeah, I am really loving uspsa. It's the only reason I started shooting. This match is always fun and fast. I love the p30sk and my p30L. They are such nice shooters.
    I run the same P30L for sport shooting and P30sk for carry. Both V1. I like the continuity carrying over from one to the other.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Graves14 View Post
    I run the same P30L for sport shooting and P30sk for carry. Both V1. I like the continuity carrying over from one to the other.
    Agreed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like fun. Good shooting!

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk5 View Post
    Looks like fun. Good shooting!
    Thank you!!!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonFrost View Post
    The range I shoot uspsa at does concealed carry matches on holidays. It's a fun, 10 stage 5 shots per stage match. I shot the p30sk from an alien gear inside the waistband holster at about 8'00 (left handed). Finished 8th of probably around 45-50 shooters and won $25. I don't really carry much but this is a great way to practice and have some fun. The guys who win are gamers, they use full size guns and OWB holsters and just use a cover garment. Which is fine but kind of defeats the purpose since I know none of them actually carry that way. Tom Carlson from the Hk shooting team won the match shooting a vp9, so I feel like we represented Hk pretty well this morning:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUQl...rx5fubk0h00410
    That's fun. Great job.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Pinoy
    VP9
    P30SK
    P30L .40

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links