First Outing With P2000 V2 9mm

Thread: First Outing With P2000 V2 9mm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default First Outing With P2000 V2 9mm

Really like it; using a smooth consistant trigger pull, I don't notice the wall; it works like a true and very good DAO; I don't do pics, but my accuracy at 10 yards was similar to shooting my P250 and P99. Why do many want to change it to a light LEM?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

[QUOTE=gunrascal;3540170]Really like it; using a smooth consistant trigger pull, I don't notice the wall; it works like a true and very good DAO; I don't do pics, but my accuracy at 10 yards was similar to shooting my P250 and P99. Why do many want to change it to a light LEM?[/QUOTE]

Because they prefer a lighter trigger pull.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    ― Thomas Jefferson

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The lighter trigger pool is nice.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Start stepping back a bit and trying Defoor's hat qual or something at distance:
    10 rounds from the draw from 25y in 20 seconds on a B8 center w/ score out of 100. 90 or higher is GTG.

That is where the lighter V1 trigger will help significantly. The downside is that if you switch gears and want to run the gun fast (lets say a Bill Drill), the reset is a bit weak for some people's liking. This is why some like myself use the Todd Green LEM hybrid (basically a happy medium V1.5) where you lighten up the trigger pull via the FPS and hammer spring but the V2 rebound spring has more strength for reset (but physics being what they are...makes the trigger heavier than V1 unfortunately).
    Last edited by dms16; 05-26-2019 at 02:27 AM.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)

Thanks for the report!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

V1 is light I am guessing 4 lbs with match hammer spring but it is really really nice

Sponsored Links