P30ls v3

Thread: P30ls v3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default P30ls v3

I usually shoot a box or two (I load my own light to medium loads) on any given day from 10yrds and 25yrds. I typically save six to ten rnds for a finale at 50 yrds. These are the results from 50yrds standing no rest, slow fire. The first plate was six rnds (2 misses), then 3 days later the 2nd plate was 10 rounds (3 misses). All fired S/A of course. I love the P30LS V3 9mm. It is capable of so much more than I am, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

P30ls v3-50yrds1.jpg

P30ls v3-50yrds2.jpg

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

Thanks for the report--- not bad!!!

Tony

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cartobum View Post
    I usually shoot a box or two (I load my own light to medium loads) on any given day from 10yrds and 25yrds. I typically save six to ten rnds for a finale at 50 yrds. These are the results from 50yrds standing no rest, slow fire. The first plate was six rnds (2 misses), then 3 days later the 2nd plate was 10 rounds (3 misses). All fired S/A of course. I love the P30LS V3 9mm. It is capable of so much more than I am, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50yrds1.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	928.9 KB 
ID:	236526

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50yrds2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	957.8 KB 
ID:	236528
    That's f'ing great... I can do that but only after an afternoon of getting warmed up! Love my P30L and have ordered another one. I'm going to put Superluminova fully adjustable sights on my first one, just ordered them yesterday. I put a set of suppressor height ones on my HK45T, the big dots help with quick sight acquisition for me... think I'll leave the P30L slender, I've got other guns with threaded barrels in 9mm.

George from Alaska

HK45T DA/SA, HK45T Light LEM, Mark 23 90's era, no lockout, P30L v3, P30L Light LEM, USP .45 Elite
    rrMP5 SEF select fire - Flemming from a 94
    IGF MP5 SBR - now a post sample
    IGF HK33 pistol - now a post sample
    RDTS MP5 pistol from a German HK parts kit - now a post sample
    RDTS MP5 SD pistol from a German HK parts kit - now a post sample
    TSC MP5K N pistol from a German SP89 - now a post sample
    bunch of suppressors
    other NFA machine guns
    07/02

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gsyoung54 View Post
    That's f'ing great... I can do that but only after an afternoon of getting warmed up! Love my P30L and have ordered another one. I'm going to put Superluminova fully adjustable sights on my first one, just ordered them yesterday. I put a set of suppressor height ones on my HK45T, the big dots help with quick sight acquisition for me... think I'll leave the P30L slender, I've got other guns with threaded barrels in 9mm.
    Unfortunately my state only allows 10 rnd mags and "no" suppressors. And as far as the P30LS, only V3 allowed. I'm not a fan of compact models but I wouldn't mind a P30. Although I carry the P30LS in a OWB Clinger holster and it hugs the hip nicely. I'll look into those sights. I've only been to Alaska once, in 1995. I had a friend that went down in the AWACS at Elmendorf. It would be great to get back there again.

Sponsored Links