Qualified Sear and B&T QD Suppressor
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jack_Bauer

Thread: Qualified Sear and B&T QD Suppressor

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Qualified Sear and B&T QD Suppressor

I finally got a chance to shoot my HK MP5-N with my newly approved Qualified Sear in a NAVY pack and B&T QD suppressor the other week. I first ran 4 mags of 147gr Fiocchi with the B&T suppressor and it ran great and was nice and quite. I was a little surprised on the amount of blow back as it blew some oil/carbon on my finger and hand from the trigger pack and I don't heavy coat my parts in oil like some. And the suppressor sure made the inside of the gun and pack dirty as crap. I shoot about 7 mags with 124gr NATO and it ran fine with no malfunctions. I like shooting suppressed but hate the amount of carbon it puts on the receiver and parts, but that is just the trade off of using one. Glad I purchased an ultra sonic cleaner for the internal parts. Over all it ran like a sewing machine with absolutely no issues.

I took my 33K out the next day and shoot 5 mags and it ran perfectly with no issues. I was able to steadily fire 3rd burst which was nice and controllable. I have an AAC Blackout flash hider on it for use with a M4-2000 but did use it that day, next time. However not looking forward to the amount of blow back I'm sure will be had to deal with.
    caf82313 likes this.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

"When the people fear the govt there is tyranny, when the govt fears the people there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson
    GOA Life Member

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Thanks for the report--- getting dirty is the nature of the beast--- but well worth it!!!

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I've been using Outers Nitro solvent to clean the inside of the receivers but the odder is bad enough I have to use a respirator. I was wondering if Slips 2000 was a good choice for cleaning the inside of the receivers or if there was anything better with no odder like Breakthrough Clean Technologies Military Grade Solvent or M-Pro 7 Gun Cleaner?
    Last edited by Jack_Bauer; 11-20-2019 at 07:11 PM.

Sponsored Links