HKPRO Forums banner

P7: a star at the range!

4K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  Eticket1337 
#1 ·
Recently a friend visited from Bermuda, a beautiful place where firearms are illegal and even possession Of ammo results in a prison sentence. He asked if I could take him to a range to warm up some metal. Of course I brought a P7 as well as some other things. The RO noticed My friend's inexperience and came over to offer some shooting tips. Then he saw the P7, started raving about what a great pistol it was and lingered in the lane until I offered him the opportunity to dump a mag or two. I've never seen an RO smile so broadly or shake my hand so warmly!

Mark

#4 ·
That it does. I had mine at the range this weekend also for some training. Its accuracy turned some heads, but all the other participants were shooting glocks and sigs with the exception of one VP9. No one knew what it was or really cared to!!! Their loss!!!

#7 ·
That's interesting, I never knew the P7 was designed to be shot one handed. Also in my experience it seems if you would try to shoot it one handed while hot that you would burn your index finger as it contacts the trigger guard and we all know how hot it gets there. Well I should also clarify that I only shoot the P7 PSP and not the M8 which from my understanding does not have the heat shield in it as the M8 does.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.