HKPRO Forums banner

HK45C First Range Test

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  in4mation 
#1 ·
As soon as I purchased my HK45C I put 150 rounds of Sig 230gr at 7yards. Here is my first target.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
#7 ·
1st trip. I see different parts of the target picked. With a new gun, one has to get used to what sight picture is required for desired impact on target.

Ammo types can then have slight changes with impact. With all that in mind, seems very fine, especially for a 1st trip.

The HK-45c is my favorite 45.

#10 ·
You'll find as you become more familiar with your 45C, it's silly accurate, especially for its size.

HKs use combat sight picture, so POI = what's behind front sight, so just put front sight over your target and have fun!

#13 ·
Nice op. I had such a hard time going from my G19 to my hk45c. I still haven't gotten the chance to shoot it very much, but the 200ish rounds I put in were abysmal. The trigger is surprisingly decent for an HK (LEM) but the sights were making it impossible. Shooting super low. need to practice more but ammo is scarce : /

#15 ·
+1 For the 45c. I switched from a Glock 30s to 45c and my hits improved immediately. I was initially attracted to the Glock because it was an easily concealable packaged and held 10+1. If there is such a thing as being too small for caliber then the Glock was just too small. Never could get the hang of shooting fast with it. Saw a 45c in LGS, loved the ergonomics and hammer fired DA/SA. Got a Mikes Special from TT Gunleather and I’m careful with dress and seems to conceal just fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.