HKPRO Forums banner

HK 416D First Range Day

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  M0tionblur 
#1 ·
Took the 416D to the range today (picked it up on Friday), first picture was from 25 yards and iron sights only:
Tree Plant Soil

25 yards with a buddy's scope (though it was a bit off and needed some zeroing along the way):
Tree Recreation Soil Archery Plant

50 yards with the same scope:
Circle

Also tried 100 yards, but the scope I was using made it impossible to really see where I was shooting.

Overall love the rifle, though I'll probably get the HK Parts Trigger Spring replacement as the trigger pull is super heavy coming from a VP9.

See less See more
#4 ·
Took the 416D to the range today (picked it up on Friday), first picture was from 25 yards and iron sights only:
View attachment 265138

25 yards with a buddy's scope (though it was a bit off and needed some zeroing along the way):
View attachment 265136

50 yards with the same scope:
View attachment 265140

Also tried 100 yards, but the scope I was using made it impossible to really see where I was shooting.

Overall love the rifle, though I'll probably get the HK Parts Trigger Spring replacement as the trigger pull is super heavy coming from a VP9.
Seriously?????? No pics of the HK 416D?????

Remember.....pics or it doesn't exist. :biggrin: :wink:

#8 ·
Ordered a Vortex StrikeFire II and Vortex VMX-3T for it today (though they are back ordered until 7/27). Will report back on how well they worked out after I've gotten them and taken it to the range.

#16 ·
Vortex Strikefire II Red/Green Dot came in and shot with it yesterday. Coupled with the Magnifier it works really well at 25 yards - a bit of a stretch at 50 yards, but do-able. Splatter targets are really required for 50 yards without a spotter.

Gun Firearm Airsoft Trigger Airsoft gun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.