HKPRO Forums banner

First Mag with my new 45 Tactical V7

830 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  in4mation 
#1 ·
As the title indicates, just picked up my 45 Tactical V7 yesterday. Fortunately the Austin weather held up and was able to take it to the range today. For reference - I'm a VP9 guy and can put a nice grouping dead center on a target from 7 yards (still working on that same accuracy from 15 yards).

The trigger coming from a VP9 was extremely easy. I had my wife also try it (she's got a P30L and P30SK both with V3 triggers) - same feedback.

Outside of getting used to a much bigger gun and the extra "punch" coming from shooting 9mm I was extremely happy. Got some grip/strengthening and overall practice to get as good as I am with my VP9 - just hoping the "Ammogeddon" ends soon so I can practice every weekend.

The "family" photo:
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Airsoft

My first mag (on the left):
Blue Wall Water Historic site Gas

See less See more
Reactions: in4mation
#2 ·
As the title indicates, just picked up my 45 Tactical V7 yesterday. Fortunately the Austin weather held up and was able to take it to the range today. For reference - I'm a VP9 guy and can put a nice grouping dead center on a target from 7 yards (still working on that same accuracy from 15 yards).

The trigger coming from a VP9 was extremely easy. I had my wife also try it (she's got a P30L and P30SK both with V3 triggers) - same feedback.

Outside of getting used to a much bigger gun and the extra "punch" coming from shooting 9mm I was extremely happy. Got some grip/strengthening and overall practice to get as good as I am with my VP9 - just hoping the "Ammogeddon" ends soon so I can practice every weekend.

The "family" photo:
View attachment 267918

View attachment 267920
Nice duo and placement!!! :wink:

Tony

#3 ·

The "family" photo:
View attachment 267918

View attachment 267920
Very nice shooting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.