HKPRO Forums banner

Did a little shooting today

969 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  sicksixty 
#1 ·
Took out the MP5 N, SP5K PDW and the VP9. Target distance of 21ft

MP5: Just to sight in with the can and Holosun 503

K PDW: To see if it would run with a can, 115gr and 80° LP

VP9: Just to get some 147gr's through in order to get it to cycle with 115's

Mind you I am not pistol shooter. My eye sight sucks, I have shaky hands and sweaty palms. I never expect to do well with one. The MP5, in order to see the Holosun DOT clearly, I have to shoot 1 eyed which drives me nuts. The PDW has a XS Trijicon front sight and with my bad eyes the dot is the size of the moon. I had to hold below center to see it. With all that said, below are the results. All three functioned flawless and met all my expectations functionality wise. I'm hoping to get some constructive criticism for my non pistol skills during the Michigan SP5 Experience Course at the end of the month.

SP5
Text Electronics Wood Pattern Floor

SP5K-PDW
Text Design Pattern World Games

VP9
Textile Pattern

See less See more
#6 ·
Took out the MP5 N, SP5K PDW and the VP9.

Glad you got out and managed to do some shooting! I took my 94 to the range, noticed they had different ammo boxes and asked how much the 9mm was at my LGS. $47 a box (here in Hawaii). They said they ran out and had to do a local purchase (which they then marked up another $10-12). I laughed and left.

I shot the binary that day. It's in my MP5 N :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.