HKPRO Forums banner

First Range Day with the USC

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  M0tionblur 
#1 ·
Beautiful day at the range (at least for a Texas September) - took the USC out for the first time yesterday. A ton of fun to shoot from 7 and 15 yards - everyone who shot it had a very gitty grin and wanted to shoot more :)

Will be adding a Vortex SPARC II next month as I'm not a huge fan of the irons (though I did get better on the 2nd magazine). Definitely a nice addition to my collection and taste of things to come when I eventually can get a SP5(*).

Tree Shooting range Sign Art

Gun Firearm Ammunition Air gun Wood

See less See more
Reactions: anavrin0901
#5 ·
I think it was Marine (James) who told us those were meant to be backup irons not a primary source of target acquisition. I remember the first time I shot mine, it was the first time I fired a pistol caliber "rifle." What a difference in report compared to the 1000s of rounds I had put through ARs... The USC is a great gun from the factory. I even put a mag of 45 Super through mine without an issue besides the noticeable POI shift.

#7 ·
I've thought about sending it over to Tommy - however with the SP5 now "available" I'm wondering how often I'd want to shoot the UMP version once I do eventually get a SP5. We'll see - but thanks for the comments on the conversion.

#17 ·
Got the Vortex SPARC AR attached last night. Zero'd it in this morning at the range (forgot to take a picture of the target - had a nice cluster on bulls eye). This is my complete build for my unmodified USC:
Gun Firearm Airsoft Trigger Games

Just picked up a 2nd to send over to TB for the conversion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.