First Range Day with the USC
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: First Range Day with the USC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default First Range Day with the USC

Beautiful day at the range (at least for a Texas September) - took the USC out for the first time yesterday. A ton of fun to shoot from 7 and 15 yards - everyone who shot it had a very gitty grin and wanted to shoot more :)

Will be adding a Vortex SPARC II next month as I'm not a huge fan of the irons (though I did get better on the 2nd magazine). Definitely a nice addition to my collection and taste of things to come when I eventually can get a SP5(*).

First Range Day with the USC-screenshot-2020-09-13-112034.png

First Range Day with the USC-pxl_20200912_151033592.jpg
    anavrin0901 likes this.
    HK VP9 OR | HK P30SK | HK P30L | HK 416D 22 | HK 45T LEM | HK VP9SK-LE | HK VP9L OR | HK USC

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Nice shooting! Look like you had a fun day. Post more pics when you it to a ump
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

very nice! i love the USC. one of my favorite firearms. i like it so much i have 2 and a Gideon Shadow.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)

Thanks for the report--- the .45 ACP is fairly accurate with the longer barrel!!!

Tony

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I think it was Marine (James) who told us those were meant to be backup irons not a primary source of target acquisition. I remember the first time I shot mine, it was the first time I fired a pistol caliber "rifle." What a difference in report compared to the 1000s of rounds I had put through ARs... The USC is a great gun from the factory. I even put a mag of 45 Super through mine without an issue besides the noticeable POI shift.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never shot my usc before I sent it to tommy built for a ump conversion. But now with its 8in barrel it’s super accurate light and hardly any recoil I just wish I stocked more 45

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oarngesi View Post
    I never shot my usc before I sent it to tommy built for a ump conversion. But now with its 8in barrel it’s super accurate light and hardly any recoil I just wish I stocked more 45
    I've thought about sending it over to Tommy - however with the SP5 now "available" I'm wondering how often I'd want to shoot the UMP version once I do eventually get a SP5. We'll see - but thanks for the comments on the conversion.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M0tionblur View Post
    I've thought about sending it over to Tommy - however with the SP5 now "available" I'm wondering how often I'd want to shoot the UMP version once I do eventually get a SP5. We'll see - but thanks for the comments on the conversion.
    I have both converted USC/UMP and several MP5s (SP5K and Zeniths). i shoot both as they have different characteristics and I really enjoy both.
    HK VP9T
    HK USP 45
    HK SP5K
    Zenith Z5-RS
    TB T36C

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice! Looks like a successful day to me!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Thanks for the great report! Looks like some nice shooting!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links