P7

Thread: P7

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default P7

Well I decided to give a P7 a chance since I didn't like the P7M8. There are a few differences between the two. I went to the range today with several of my HKs about 8 of them actually. The P7 I bought went to. It is one of the trade ins a B grade. I put a couple of mags of 115grain hardball through it. It was shooting about 3 inches high at 30 feet.

I guess I have been spoiled by my P30 because I thought the P7 was ok, and will keep it in my collection but I still just don't get it with these particular guns I guess. Anyway, after a couple of mags through the P7 I shot the rest of a 250 round value pack out of my P30. Then had some fun with my 45s. All in all a good day the temp was about 70 degrees sunny, and very enjoyable without a single problem with any of my HKs!;)

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If anything at least you have a P7 in the collection. I havn't shot any of my P7's in a while as I have been spoiled by my P30 as well. The P30 is just so comfortable and fun to shoot.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark71 View Post
    If anything at least you have a P7 in the collection. I havn't shot any of my P7's in a while as I have been spoiled by my P30 as well. The P30 is just so comfortable and fun to shoot.
    +1000000000000000 I love the thing. I am wondering if the HK45 will be as fun.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sfguard View Post
    +1000000000000000 I love the thing. I am wondering if the HK45 will be as fun.
    I sure hope so. If its anything like the P30 then it will be.

Sponsored Links