Our introduction
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Our introduction

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Our introduction

It's an immense pleasure to be here on the forum and we're looking forward to our interactions with the community. My name is William Barth and I am the founder and owner of Revolutionary Roller Locks.

We're a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in Frisco, Texas (northern Dallas). Following 17 years of service I left the Navy about a year and a half ago. My wife and I are both Naval Academy graduates and we maintain a very active affiliation with the Naval Reserve. I had the opportunity to build on my role as an intelligence officer in the civilian world since there is no shortage of organizations that need thorough analysis and informed decision makers.

Ultimately my deep respect for the Second Amendment and a love for my country won out and I pursued becoming a firearms manufacturer. Revolutionary Roller Locks centers as much around providing an exceptional product as is does imparting to my 3 young children that they need to follow their dreams and that service is important. My brother is also an Academy grad and a Marine Aviator who now flies air medivac near us here in Texas. We have family in every branch of the Armed Forces and quite a few in law enforcement organizations as well. We don't consider that we're doing anything special beyond serving where we need to. I promise you I will provide the same level of service I guaranteed everyone I worked with while in the Navy: I won't send out any product I wouldn't hand to my children or any one of my family members. If you're not happy, we'll make it right.

But I intend to make it right the first time. For the past year and a half myself and one other individual have been working on some new offerings for the venerable roller lock platform. We aimed for the convergence of Tradition and Technology and I feel confident knowing we met that goal. Between the two of us we have well over 40 years military and engineering experience and we're both focused on building and providing the highest quality products and services available. We've both had an obsession with HK type firearms for the majority of our lives.

We're just as proficient with crafting traditional builds as we are the offerings we're going to be making available to you shortly. Our website will be going up soon and you'll be able to view our services for individuals as well as law enforcement organizations. My company consists of a grand total of 2 people (including myself) and we're going to exploit that size by ensuring we give each of you the attention and product you deserve. Being small doesn't mean we aren't capable since we know we've got great partnerships with the right people.

My time as an intel officer taught me the importance of listening to my customer and giving them what they needed. Timeliness and responsiveness were key and my aim is to provide that same level of service to each of you. We'll be introducing quite a few new things at SHOT Show 2020 in the New Products area as well as at our booth at Pop Up Preview. You'll see us on social media and in a few other locations as well. Our business model will be different from what you've seen in the past, and that's because it's focused on providing you something new and truly unique.

We consider HKPro and the forum to be our home base. We'll do our best to continuously post our developments and seek your feedback because we're here to provide for you. The quality of people we encounter on the forum and their willingness to share their depth of knowledge is unsurpassed anywhere. I consider it a privilege to be part of this community and look forward to the days ahead!

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Look forward to seeing your work! Welcome aboard and thank you both for your contributions and service!
    rollerlocksevolved likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I had the pleasure of meeting your partner and shooting an earlier prototype at the Frisco Gun Club. Can’t wait to see the full line-up!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Awesome. Best wishes in your new business. Keep your integrity and you will succeed. Cheers

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    I had the pleasure of meeting your partner and shooting an earlier prototype at the Frisco Gun Club. Can’t wait to see the full line-up!
    He appreciated the time on the range with you and we have indeed progressed quite a bit sense then. It's not really practical to advertise "weight savings" on roller locks due to the general design but I think you'll be impressed.

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRommel View Post
    Awesome. Best wishes in your new business. Keep your integrity and you will succeed. Cheers
    Sound advice. Thank you!

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post a link to your website when it's up.
    DEUS VULT

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BDivn View Post
    Will do. I'm thinking maybe the second week of December.....
    2BDivn likes this.

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Took a bit longer but we think it's worth it: www.revolutionaryrollerlocks.com

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Took a bit longer but we think it's worth it: www.revolutionaryrollerlocks.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links