MP5 ACR Stock Adaptors In Production - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: MP5 ACR Stock Adaptors In Production

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Midwest Gun Works has the ACR stock in stock and ready to ship, both black and coyote brown versions, $193.14.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/f1000263
    https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/f1000264

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    Any ideas how the change ups at freedom group are going to affect the availability of the acr stock itself?
    I suspect it will be nothing but bad. Stocks are dwindling fast, it’s the most popular adapted stock ever, ACR owners are stocking up on spares, and soon the market will drive the price.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rbuzz View Post
    Midwest Gun Works has the ACR stock in stock and ready to ship, both black and coyote brown versions, $193.14.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/f1000263
    https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/f1000264
    annnnnd they oos
    rollerlocksevolved likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tlrgsxr View Post
    I suspect it will be nothing but bad. Stocks are dwindling fast, it’s the most popular adapted stock ever, ACR owners are stocking up on spares, and soon the market will drive the price.
    From the outside looking in that's a fair analysis. But I'm going to do everything possible to stay in the good graces of our supplier. I'll be posting some of the FDE's on the website soon and we're on the list for the black stock that should be available 2-3 week or March. You're right in the fact that they're going fast right now. The majority of what I've got on hand is actually heading out the door for law enforcement test and evaluation since the cheek weld with optics on the MP5 got some great reviews from an MP5 course last week. I'll do what I can to have a supply on hand.
    William Barth
    Owner

Revolutionary Roller Locks (07/C2)
    Direct: 972-737-6745
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flybynt View Post
    annnnnd they oos
    Ha! That escalated quickly. Let's see if I can get them in stock before Midwest Gun Works. Just to see if it's possible.
    flybynt likes this.
    William Barth
    Owner

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean73Hk View Post
    If anyone is looking for the bushmaster acr stocks for these stock adapters, I found a guy on gunbroker that has some, at a really decent price too. I just got 2 of them. His seller name is 416gunner. Hes real cool to deal with.
    Not my ad, and I'm not affiliated with him. But here's a link to get to it.
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/858373225

...Now if only they'd make acr adapters for Hk91s...
    ^^ I think one of the HK smiths used to make an HK91 adapter for the magpul UBR that looked pretty sexy.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surely_you_jest View Post
    ^^ I think one of the HK smiths used to make an HK91 adapter for the magpul UBR that looked pretty sexy.
    I'm thinking something like this for the UBR reference, but I'm certain there's others that have had designs and modifications. This one from TSC Machine just keeps sticking with me and a lot of their custom work I continue to drool over.

William Barth
    Owner

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I got the stocks in today for the ACR adapters, I only did one of them so far. I got the SP5K together for now... I watched the ACR modification video before I started. It wasn't too bad but I did opt for the can of beer version. It fit well and was solid and I can see thru the sights still. I think it would be more comfortable with an optic. I'll know better at the range but I added some photos so you can see how it looks so far.
    😎👍🏻
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MP5 ACR Stock Adaptors In Production-20200226_181653_1582760028977.jpg   MP5 ACR Stock Adaptors In Production-20200226_182002_1582760043317.jpg   MP5 ACR Stock Adaptors In Production-20200226_182028_1582760059487.jpg   MP5 ACR Stock Adaptors In Production-20200226_182050_1582760074233.jpg   MP5 ACR Stock Adaptors In Production-20200226_182147_1582760082077.jpg  

rollerlocksevolved likes this.
    When Negotiations Fail HK

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sean73Hk View Post
    I got the stocks in today for the ACR adapters, I only did one of them so far. I got the SP5K together for now... I watched the ACR modification video before I started. It wasn't too bad but I did opt for the can of beer version. It fit well and was solid and I can see thru the sights still. I think it would be more comfortable with an optic. I'll know better at the range but I added some photos so you can see how it looks so far.
    Great looking set up! I'd love to hear how the time at the range goes.
    William Barth
    Owner

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links