MP5 ACR Stock Adaptors In Production
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: MP5 ACR Stock Adaptors In Production

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default MP5 ACR Stock Adaptors In Production

My team has been working with Dan Haga Designs since we love the ACR stock almost as much as he does. ("Almost" because we can't keep up with his #acreverything focus).
    The products of that effort are the Revolutionary Roller Locks SP5K and MP5 ACR stock adaptors that are now in production.
    Our first batch went to Dan and seems to have been pretty well received on his storefront. The next batch should be ready to be placed on the website by the end of the week.

We had some challenges sourcing the Choate buffers until SHOT Show when Fred Choate walked down, took a look and said no problem. The buffers were waiting on us when we got back to Texas. Gotta love those kind of guys!
    I know I'm relatively new to the HKPro forums compared to many on here and have a lot of connections still to make as I guide our products in development and production. But I guarantee I'l listen when you speak.

For the ACR stock adaptor, here's what you can expect:
    - This was designed specifically for optics use. After nearly 2 decades of staring at government computers and operating in low light environments I appreciate the availability of optics and the goal was to ensure a positive cheek weld. The ACR stock was ideal for that selection.
    - Using your irons is going to be next to impossible. Easy enough to switch back to the A2 or your stock/brace of preference if you so desire.
    - The adaptors themselves are constructed utilizing the Multi Jet Fusion process and Nylon-12 material. We put these things through the ringer and know how durable they are. The weight savings over aluminum is pretty impressive considering the strength.
    - Full operational capability of the ACR stock is maintained. Folding capability, height adjustability and length of pull adjustability are all aspects I personally love about this stock.
    - We're working with Dan Haga on his brace design to replace the stock portion with a Gear Head Works Tailhook Mod 1 for those areas that need a brace rather than a stock. No ETA but he's got a solid design already worked out and we've already worked the details with Gear Head Works.

Some of you will love it and some of you will hate it. It's not meant to be classic, but it is meant to be more functional.
    Let me know if you want an adaptor or a complete stock. We've got Flat Dark Earth in stock right now and Black should be available in 3-4 weeks.

Thanks!
    William Barth
    Owner

Revolutionary Roller Locks (07/C2)
    Direct: 972-737-6745
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Got any pics?

I love the ACR on the UMP but it seems to fit that esthetic. I’m not sure about it on a MP5 but I’ll reserve judgment. I concur that, at least on the UMP, using irons is not really an option.
    rollerlocksevolved likes this.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    Got any pics?
    Best shot on a traditional platform is actually in the MP5 Enthusiast group.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&theater&ifg=1

Check out the website to see what it looks like with our chassis system. We did our absolute best to match the contours of the traditional MP5 while bringing more capability to it with the ACR adaptor.
    More pictures coming soon as I get up to speed on camera use. I love learning but there's only so many hours in the day.
    William Barth
    Owner

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Any ideas how the change ups at freedom group are going to affect the availability of the acr stock itself?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rollerlocksevolved View Post
    Best shot on a traditional platform is actually in the MP5 Enthusiast group.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&theater&ifg=1

Check out the website to see what it looks like with our chassis system. We did our absolute best to match the contours of the traditional MP5 while bringing more capability to it with the ACR adaptor.
    More pictures coming soon as I get up to speed on camera use. I love learning but there's only so many hours in the day.
    Link is dead for me.
    lizardking1545 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    Any ideas how the change ups at freedom group are going to affect the availability of the acr stock itself?
    Dan posted on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/B76f2hRp...=1n5cadh50c1es

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    Got any pics?

I love the ACR on the UMP but it seems to fit that esthetic. I’m not sure about it on a MP5 but I’ll reserve judgment. I concur that, at least on the UMP, using irons is not really an option.
    I put mine together yesterday. I'll pop it on and post a pic

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    I think we've actually seen the worst of the affects for availability. Kinetic Development Group worked a deal with another company for production rights so that took a while going through the legal channels. Then when they went to accept the machinery there were components that needed to be replaced. KDG accepted their first shipment of Flat Dark Earth stocks and interface units a few weeks ago and we've got a few in hand now as well. Black stocks should be hitting KDG the first week of March based on production runs and the schedule they're getting from the manufacturer. I don't know who is actually building the stocks for them and I'm not sure I could share if I did know. But the important thing is it appears there's going to be a ready supply of them now and they're starting to trickle back into the marketplace.
    William Barth
    Owner

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kbinmt View Post
    I put mine together yesterday. I'll pop it on and post a pic
    @bastardsonofelvis

Sent from my S90 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kbinmt; 02-20-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Actually looks pretty fly.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links