Attempted to contact you via phone and email for weeks without any luck - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Attempted to contact you via phone and email for weeks without any luck

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ghilliebear2000 View Post
    Out of 13 years dealing with RTG We have never had any issues with communication or with their outstanding products. There are very few companies out there that have such stellar customer service And continue to Bring more product to the community.
    I know, thats why i wanted to use them. And will assuming i sort this out continue to use them.
    However there were certian factors relating to what i needed to purchase that required a conversation. His shopping cart is also not set up for wholesale purchases im not talking about pricing discounts i would have paid retail im refering to applying sales tax etc.. and splitting multi component on a single sku# items into itemized prices so i could just purchase what i needed and not end up needlessly buying parts i have zero use for

I dont think that what im asking is unreasonable , i did not want to make this a public conversation. For personal reasons i wont discuss i prefer not to use other major hk part suppliers. I like Rtgparts, Rob has always been awesome.

All that said, i would appreciate a call to the shop 972-737-6745
    "Who Dares Wins"

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paul123 View Post
    I know, thats why i wanted to use them. And will assuming i sort this out continue to use them.
    However there were certian factors relating to what i needed to purchase that required a conversation. His shopping cart is also not set up for wholesale purchases im not talking about pricing discounts i would have paid retail im refering to applying sales tax etc.. and splitting multi component on a single sku# items into itemized prices so i could just purchase what i needed and not end up needlessly buying parts i have zero use for

I dont think that what im asking is unreasonable , i did not want to make this a public conversation. For personal reasons i wont discuss i prefer not to use other major hk part suppliers. I like Rtgparts, Rob has always been awesome.

All that said, i would appreciate a call to the shop 972-737-6745
    I'll be honest, I'm pretty turned off by a brand new vendor who airs grievances about a longstanding vendor in a forum like this. Did you PM him here? I get being frustrated about not receiving a response.

Regardless, this thread from a brand new retailer strikes me as odd and unprofessional. Just seems like a great way to introduce drama, and not the ideal way to start a business relationship which is your stated aim.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"........splitting multi component on a single sku# items into itemized prices so i could just purchase what i needed......."

I'm not in the gun parts business so maybe this is SOP, but I know that in my industry cherry picking a proposal is generally frowned upon. If I were is a similar position as RTG, I might be hesitant to split up a SKU for fear that I would then get stuck with inventory that I couldn't sell.

-E-

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nehalemguy View Post
    "........splitting multi component on a single sku# items into itemized prices so i could just purchase what i needed......."

I'm not in the gun parts business so maybe this is SOP, but I know that in my industry cherry picking a proposal is generally frowned upon. If I were is a similar position as RTG, I might be hesitant to split up a SKU for fear that I would then get stuck with inventory that I couldn't sell.

-E-
    He has done similarly for me in the past and i would have bought the combined package of parts had he declined to split it up.

As far as using his vendor section to cause drama, its simply not the case. His reputation stands on its own i will still continue to do business with rtg, im not making accusatory statements or being unreasonable. As a business if one of my customers has a legit issue and has otherwise not been able to or received any contact from me posting publicly would not be a issue for me because i want to keep my customers satisfied.

He could have been on vacation, sick, too busy whatever id be ok with it, but i have continued to attempt contacting rtg and have yet to get any response which is why i posted here
    "Who Dares Wins"

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Unfortunately in 21st century .....communication responses by human beings is measured in days...sometimes weeks. I deal with this daily. Even when hundreds of thousand of dollars are involved.....my comment at least once a week is....” if my response was that slow I’d be out of business”......and.....it’s only getting worse.....on the complete opposite end of the spectrum the term we refer to as the “Amazon effect” have people thinking things happen instantly “on demand” ........
    With that being said...none of that is directed at Roberts RTG...never had issues there
    ghilliebear2000 likes this.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm pretty turned off by a brand new vendor who airs grievances about a longstanding vendor in a forum like this. Did you PM him here? I get being frustrated about not receiving a response.

Regardless, this thread from a brand new retailer strikes me as odd and unprofessional. Just seems like a great way to introduce drama, and not the ideal way to start a business relationship which is your stated aim.
    You are absolutely correct and I have several apologies to make. We don't need drama because we've got enough outside influences trying to take us down without doing so from within. So please allow me to highlight where I went wrong and what I intend to do about it.
    - I was frustrated that I could not engage with a long established vendor to receive the quality parts I needed. I was unwilling to compromise on the quality of my builds and preferred to give him my business, and knew that my engineer had a good relationship with him.
    - I asked my engineer to get in touch with RTG parts via the forum. I did not specify how and should have directly stated via PM.

If you'll notice there is a lot of "I". Revolutionary Roller Locks is my company, my responsibility and my vision for providing service and quality products to the shooting sports community. I have learned a lot from this experience and know that there will always be areas I need to learn and grow in. Please grow with us as we fine tune our practices to the wide array of people we're trying to support. As a small business we're absolutely going to coordinate and work with other small businesses. And especially so when they are rock solid performers in the industry. In this instance my novice standing, frustration and desire to provide the best got the better of me. Keep an eye on us because we'll keep growing. Thank you!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I emailed RTG last night and this morning. I read this post yesterday. I did not have much hope of getting a reply but I received two rapid replies from a nice lady there

Hope this helps

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hmm I just ordered an A2 stock and some mags from them, hope all goes well..

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I have always gotten great service and fast replies from even before Robert started up his website.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links