Attempted to contact you via phone and email for weeks without any luck
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Attempted to contact you via phone and email for weeks without any luck

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Attempted to contact you via phone and email for weeks without any luck

Robert, starting around the 2nd week december we spent at least 3 weeks to a month attempting to get ahold of you for a rather large order of parts that added up to around 12,500$
    Unfortunately hkparts got that order. Which is rather dissatisfying because i would have much preferred to give you the business.

Wtf sir?

Emails were sent , voicemails were left by a Nodder or a William from RevolutionaryRollerlocks

Were they not received? Id rather not have to post something like this publicly but thusfar i havent figured out how else to reach you.
    "Who Dares Wins"

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Good business 101: Always give your customers a response/reply with 24 hours. You’re not the only one that they didn’t respond too.
    ig720 likes this.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I don't want to jump on the dogpile but this needs to be addressed. I understand a small shop taking a couple of days to get back, but 3 weeks is inexcusable without some notification of the delay to the customer. I also understand that life happens, but if that's the case a business large or small needs to have someone on backup to follow up with customers and maintain a presence. I personally have purchased parts several times over the years from RTG and the product always ships, but when it comes to asking a question about a product its a toss up to whether I will get a response or not (phone call or email).

Why is it that so much surrounding HK parts and service is subject to poor communication?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mom & Pop at the SHOT show?

Conelrad
    I fix the radar you'all try to stay under...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Conelrad View Post
    Mom & Pop at the SHOT show?

Conelrad
    I've never had an issue buying or getting a response from RTG. It's been about two months though.

But this is literally the only industry where the annual trade show flies as an excuse for slow customer service. I get if you're a gunsmith or it's a one person shop, but far too many retailers have told me they won't be responding to emails or shipping during SHOT over the years. It's laughable. I don't care if you're in Vegas, they have wifi. And you shouldn't be bringing your shipping department to a trade show.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    It's been about two months though.
    Two months since you tried to contact RTG, or it took two months to get a response?

Totally agree with the rest of your comments, but I would be satisfied with a heads up if they were going to SHOT and would be ignoring their phones and emails.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surely_you_jest View Post
    Two months since you tried to contact RTG, or it took two months to get a response?

Totally agree with the rest of your comments, but I would be satisfied with a heads up if they were going to SHOT and would be ignoring their phones and emails.
    Two months since I contacted them, had an issue with a B&T flash hider I purchased from them. They got back to me the next day.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Strange. I ordered parts from them in early January and everything went just fine. ???

-E-
    GuntherRommel likes this.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Out of 13 years dealing with RTG We have never had any issues with communication or with their outstanding products. There are very few companies out there that have such stellar customer service And continue to Bring more product to the community.
    Ghilliebear
    Us Army (Ret) INFANTRY.
    I AM MY COUNTRY'S STRENGTH
    IN WAR!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

918-696-8715
    918-781-3939
    Class 2 SOT
    ITAR M37434

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Good business 101: Always give your customers a response/reply with 24 hours. You’re not the only one that they didn’t respond too.
    AMEN! I've been talks with a few builders and let's just say their communication skills are horrible.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links