One man's search for the perfect CCW IWB holster...ongoing review of holsters - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: One man's search for the perfect CCW IWB holster...ongoing review of holsters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is a fantastic thread, thanks. Does Chief Jason make an iwb for the P30L?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've been messing around with some OWB carry. I took the secret city weaponeers K25 from post #28 and put some OWB clips from LAG.

It was actually very comfortable. It had a low ride height (I am too short torsoed and my love handles prevent me from using a high ride holster without printing like CRAZY) and of course it has the 25 degree forward cant that I like.

The problem was that the muzzle protruded pretty far below my shirt even a fairly long un-tucked shirt. The molding of the kydex to the muzzle on this holster screams gun.

I cut a pocket off of some old shorts and sewed them to the lower half of the holster and viola...no more gun.

I was bored in the NC snow...I like doing stupid mods

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by irish350 View Post
    This is a fantastic thread, thanks. Does Chief Jason make an iwb for the P30L?
    Thanks!

Here's what a P30L looks like in my IWB. The muzzle protrudes ever so slightly.

Not really sure if he has a blue gun for a P30L. You can contact him on carolinafirearmsforum.com.

I'm sure if you show him the pic he can adjust from the VP9.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ajbirken View Post
    I've been messing around with some OWB carry. I took the secret city weaponeers K25 from post #28 and put some OWB clips from LAG.

It was actually very comfortable. It had a low ride height (I am too short torsoed and my love handles prevent me from using a high ride holster without printing like CRAZY) and of course it has the 25 degree forward cant that I like.

The problem was that the muzzle protruded pretty far below my shirt even a fairly long un-tucked shirt. The molding of the kydex to the muzzle on this holster screams gun.

I cut a pocket off of some old shorts and sewed them to the lower half of the holster and viola...no more gun.

I was bored in the NC snow...I like doing stupid mods
    That is genius!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links