Garrett holsters? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Garrett holsters?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lrdchaos View Post
    Does anyone have a Garrett holster for their HK pistol? I'm looking for a leather lined Kydex for my USP Tactical and they seem to be one of the few options.
    I have 3 Garrett Industries Holsters. (#1) P2000SK 9MM IWB Silent Thunder GT. (#2) P2000SK 9MM AIWB Silent Thunder.(#3) A one off, P2000SK Silent Thunder custom made for the inside door panel of my vehicle. I'm in the process of having made (#4) Silent Thunder AIWB P2000SK 9MM to accept a Viridian C5L laser/ light combo. This will have a rare earth magnet installed so laser can be left in the "On position" when holstering weapon. When laser comes in contact with Magnet it will either turn light off when holstered or activate light automatically when drawing weapon. I live in Spring Tx. which is about 1-1/2 hrs from Woodville Tx. I have been Blessed in being able to go right to Garrett Industries when wanting any work to be done. Its always a pleasure to spend Time with Ron Garrett and his wife, Sheryl. They are great Americans and True Patriots who believe in the Freedoms and Liberties of our great Country. My oldest holster is 2 years old. I treat the leather once every few months with leather conditioner. There is absolutely no wear whatsoever. IMO if you are looking for a leather lined Kydex Holster, Garrett Industries is definitely the way to go. I forgot to mention that the P2000SK Holster is also compatible with the H&K 45C which I also own.
    Blessings,
    Last edited by bodybuilder; 04-09-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links