Black Arch Holster for VP9SK

Thread: Black Arch Holster for VP9SK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Black Arch Holster for VP9SK

I received my new Black Arch ADM Holster today and I must say I am impressed! It is reasonably priced and very well made. It is like a Stealth Gear Ventcore holster for about 1/2 the price. Holds my VP9SK very secure and is comfortable. The color combinations are endless!

Worth checking out!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Black Arch Holster for VP9SK-2017-07-31-15.53.20.jpg   Black Arch Holster for VP9SK-2017-07-31-15.54.04.jpg  

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I prefer hybrid myself, and have been carrying my P30SK with a Black Arch Protos-M single-clip IWB. It's not available with a breathable backer, but it's not necessary with it having a small footprint. Quick draw, secure, comfortable.
    What's the retention method with the ADM model?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Good to hear another alternative. I currently use Alien Gear 3 and I like how it's the same price as the Black Arch holsters, I'll probably try them for my next pistol. Thanks for sharing.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice rig!! looking at ordering an AIWB from them as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzz View Post
    I prefer hybrid myself, and have been carrying my P30SK with a Black Arch Protos-M single-clip IWB. It's not available with a breathable backer, but it's not necessary with it having a small footprint. Quick draw, secure, comfortable.
    What's the retention method with the ADM model?
    Retention method is like Alien Gear using thick rubber washers that you can tighten down as much as you desire. (they also give you spare rubber washers and screws) The retention is pretty good right from the package. I have not adjusted anything and my VP9SK does not move but yet is easy to draw.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garman View Post
    I received my new Black Arch ADM Holster today and I must say I am impressed! It is reasonably priced and very well made. It is like a Stealth Gear Ventcore holster for about 1/2 the price. Holds my VP9SK very secure and is comfortable. The color combinations are endless!

Worth checking out!!
    Absolutely!
    HK P30 HK P30sk HK VP9 HK VP9sk
    HK45c HK USP45c HK USP9c
    HK USP45c Stainless
    HK USP40c Stainless

"Each man needs his own style one which suits him. And any wise man chooses one,
    matching his abilities and concentrates on that til' it's mastered quite completely. No man can learn them all!"

- Kung Fu Grand Master

Sponsored Links