OK... Getting rid of some holsters and a belt I'm not using. They include Milt Sparks without the 3-4 month wait, a German P7M8 shoulder holster, and a couple others.
First "I'll take it" get's it. Sorry for the pics that rotated for some reason. Domestic shipping included... international shipping is extra. Will accept PayPal, Postal Money order, or check from members with established feedback.
1) This is a new, never worn, Milt Sparks double thick cowhide 43" Cordovan 1.5" wide belt.
$100 shipped by USPS Priority Mail. SPF
2) A new Milt Sparks VM2HS for the P7 PSP. It's done in Cordovan horse hide with shark skin accents.
$150 shipped Sold
3) A lightly used Milt Sparks VM2 for the P7 PSP
$95 Shipped Sold
4) A lightly used Milt Sparks VM2 for the USP 45
$95 Shipped Sold
5) A new Milt Sparks VM2HS for the P7M8... black with shark skin.
$150 Shipped Sold
6) A lightly used Milt Sparks VM2 in tan for the P7M8
$95 Shipped SPF
7) German AKAH brand shoulder holster for the P7M8
8) An Alessi Talon in black for the P7M8
$65 Shipped Sold
9) A Comp-Tac Infidel for the USP45
$45 Shipped Sold
Last edited by brn2xl; 08-19-2017 at 08:46 PM.
If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
"I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
Pm sent on vm2 for p7 psp
PM sent on USP45 holster.
I'll take it.
Last edited by multistage; 08-09-2017 at 02:04 AM.
Is vm2 for PSP taken? If not I'll take it
HK SP5,HK SP5K, HK USP .45 tactical, HK USP .45 OD, HKVP9, HKP2000SK, HK P7M13, HK P7,
HK Fabarm FP6
I'll take #5, the VM2 HS. pm inbound
Present:: USPc .45 SS - P7M13 - P30L v1 - P30sk v1 - P30 v4.1 & P30sk v4.1 with LWG Reduced Reset Action Pkg & Ni internals.
Past: USP .40 - VP9 - P30s
PM sent on #6