P7 OWB holster - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: P7 OWB holster

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kano383 View Post
    Masc Holsters. Leather, paddle, thumb break, adjustable, P7 M8...

Attachment 214762
    strange it'sno longer offered for any of the P7 series on their website

oops my bad must have been my old browser they have OWB paddle, OWB belt and a nice looking horizontal carry shoulder rig listed for the P7 M8 with good prices for a hand made leather rig

Has anybody bought one from MASC yet ?

I just ordered an OWB RH, OWB RH paddle and a shoulder rig with dual mag carrier all in black they gave free shipping

Youtube reviews seem to be very positive which almost never happens lol

I'll post when I receive them
    Last edited by AutoLode; 09-20-2018 at 03:28 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scubacuba View Post
    More excellent info, thanks!
    I don't "run" my guns or "run" anything on them. Likewise, none of my guns are "platforms". I hold them up, not the other way around.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My 3 holster order from MASC was shipping within 24 hours of placing the order much faster service than any other holster mfg I've ever dealt with I expect them this weekend and will repost back

Ordered one RH paddle

one RH belt

one RH shoulder rig all in Black leather for the P7

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AutoLode View Post
    My 3 holster order from MASC was shipping within 24 hours of placing the order much faster service than any other holster mfg I've ever dealt with I expect them this weekend and will repost back

Ordered one RH paddle

one RH belt

one RH shoulder rig all in Black leather for the P7
    Great! Waiting to hear about these holsters... I know their OWB leather, curious about the paddles and shoulder rigs.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

ok as fate would have it my 3 MASC holsters were waiting at my PO Box today so aprx 6 days total from the day I ordered to having them in hand in AZ it looks like they came from a distribution center in Tempe (there are hundreds of those in the Phoenix Valley area) They look like heavy grade leather and beefy stitching I also received an old Bianchi Scorpio I bought on ebay for comparison and the quality is almost identical.

My P7's are at another location but I'll test fit them this weekend and post pics but so far they look fantastic very well built and not chincy by any means. Might even be slightly thicker leather than the Bianchi

One minor issue is the dual mag carrier on the shoulder rig is fitted for M8 mags and it doesn't look like M13 mags will fit but I bet we can order a mag pouch from a glock shoulder rig with the double stack sized pouches
    Last edited by AutoLode; 09-29-2018 at 05:58 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Nice preliminary review, looking forward to the test fitting. Very good information, thank you.

The replacement paddle for my Viper arrived so that holster is ready for service once I get my M8 back from TT. Once I hear your fitting experience with these I'll most likely order two from MASC. A paddle each for a P7 and an M8 as a spare.
    I don't "run" my guns or "run" anything on them. Likewise, none of my guns are "platforms". I hold them up, not the other way around.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I test fit my M8 and M13 and all 3 MASC holsters were a perfect fit better than any other new leather holster I've ever owned. Perfect muzzle depth and the backstraps cover the rear of the slide instead of the grip like the Bianchi Scorpio also pictured. I could not get the Bianchi backstrap to close on either P7. The MASC's snap closed perfectly on the M8 and the M13 with no slack or wobble. Even the dual mag carrier which I thought would only fit the M8 also fit the M13 mags snug but a perfect fit and the strap snaps closed on both mags literally a perfect fit. Fit and finish is flawless and they feel like high quality not cheap thin leather with rough edges like I've seen with other low cost leather rigs. The quality rivals any high end maker I've owned and fits better than the Bianchi Scorpio which back in the 90's was supposedly top shelf
    P7 OWB holster-sam_7625.jpgP7 OWB holster-sam_7626.jpgP7 OWB holster-sam_7627.jpgP7 OWB holster-sam_7628.jpgP7 OWB holster-sam_7629.jpgP7 OWB holster-sam_7630.jpg

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AutoLode View Post
    ....... and the backstraps cover the rear of the slide instead of the grip like the Bianchi Scorpio also pictured.
    This is very good news, thanks a lot for the info! I've always been bothered by the around the back strap thumb break.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links