WTB: P2000sk shoulder holster
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By triggerhammer

Thread: WTB: P2000sk shoulder holster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WTB: P2000sk shoulder holster

Looking for good quality leather, right hand draw. Must be specific for P2000sk (not P2000).
    Nra-life-member likes this.
    Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, NRA CCW Instructor, Firearms Expert Witness - Fraternal Order of Police, Member: NRA, ISRA, SAF, ACLDN

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

I carried a P2000 and P2000sk for years and have a pair of Galco's -- the same model is for both and works equally well with either. With respect to holsters, there is very little difference between the pistols.

Edit: on Galco's website the same model is listed to fit the P30 and USPc in addition to both P2000s.
    Last edited by bastardsonofelvis; 10-26-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks bsoe, I'm familiar with Galco's model. But I'm seeking a shorter holster length to reduce the likelihood of printing.
    Illinois Concealed Carry Firearms Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, NRA CCW Instructor, Firearms Expert Witness - Fraternal Order of Police, Member: NRA, ISRA, SAF, ACLDN

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by triggerhammer View Post
    Looking for good quality leather, right hand draw. Must be specific for P2000sk (not P2000).
    Here’s one. Buy once, cry once; right? I don’t own the Maverick rig but have purchased other holsters of theirs (I do the master collection upgrade) and I think they are top notch. Many models available and the P2000SK is in their list. Good luck in your search. Carry on.

https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/p...k-shoulder-rig
    ”What do you want to discuss now, my favorite color?”–Col. Nathan R. Jessup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks HK12Step. I'm familiar with Wright Leather Works. They usually do very nice work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OP, what did you end up going with? I have considered buying something for use in cooler weather when I have greater flexibility with respect to cover garments.

Sponsored Links