HKPRO Forums banner

VP9SK Holster Options

4K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  LCSO264 
#1 ·
Looking for suggestions for kydex IWB and OWB for VP9SK. There are so many different builders out there now, so looking for input on who is good and who to stay away from. Any pictures would be helpful and thanks in advance for the help!

#4 ·
Dara holsters makes some nice stuff and there is very little wait. I have a OWB, a IWB, and a car holster for my P30SK and a OWB for my VP9SK from them. I also have a Garrett leather lined, kydex holster I picked up from a member here for my VP9SK. No pics handy because I’m at work.

#10 · (Edited)
illicit,
Cool looking holster!
I'm figuring this is a KSG Armory "Sidekick" AIWB in Kyptech Typhon with belt clips, RCS wedge and a full sweatguard made up for an HK VP9SK.

Am I right about the model and options, or are the clips the "1.5 discreet carry concept clips" for $24 extra?

#20 · (Edited)
My favorite holster makers are:
Kramer (Horsehide #1-1/2, 4, or 5)
Safariland (6280 hardshell, suede-lined, superior retention)
Galco (leather, thumb break)
Bianchi (military padded Nylon M12/UM84, UM92II, flap or thumb break)

However, I decided to go away from the old school rigs and buy my first hybrid (Kydex and leather) from Comp Tac, for my recently acquired p30sk.
It's in the USPS chain, scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra Max IWB

https://comp-tac.com/infidel-ultra-max-holster-iwb-concealed-carry-comp-tac/

I wish I had seen Garrett leather lined Kydex before I order the Comp-Tac, but Comp Tac shipped within three days of ordering, Garrett states a 3-4 week wait.

http://www.giholsters.com/product-p/hst2000.htm

#21 ·
Currently using a Crossbreed (standard cowhide) SuperTuck, 10/10 would recommend. Its very comfortable (used primarily for 5-o'clock) and conceals very well.

Prior to that, I was using a We The People holster for trying out appendix carry, but that currently just sits in a drawer because appendix carry isn't my thing.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.