P30/P2000 Appendix suggestions? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: P30/P2000 Appendix suggestions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am also 5'7" and 160. I appendix carry a p2000sk in a G-Code INCOG Eclipse. I live in hot, humid Florida and conceal with a tucked-in T-shirt and jeans.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boriedd704 View Post
    I am also 5'7" and 160. I appendix carry a p2000sk in a G-Code INCOG Eclipse. I live in hot, humid Florida and conceal with a tucked-in T-shirt and jeans.
    Was a big G-Code fan.

The holster bodies fit well, but the are unnecessarily thick for what they are/cost
    The clips are another issue. I have 2x P2000 rigs and both have been rigged with with Raven concealment pull dots after I had issues with the GCode clips.
    Last edited by dms16; 03-20-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Late to the party but the tier1 aspis is another awesome option. I was using stealth gear onyx but I have to say the minimal size and no backing actually more comfortable to me. Can be ordered for suppressor sights or RMR. Tons of colors.

Also if you are wishing to carry in basketball shorts or even jammies haha...I have a nylon belt that is just a simple belt that you clip and pull tight. I put it over my shorts below the elastic, pull tight, fold over elastic all around, insert holster clip over both. Works like a charm.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

JM Custom AIWB Holster Wing Claw.....I've had a ton of holsters throughout the years. But JM Custom is the best I've ever used. I carry a P30L AIWB everyday and the grip is really torqued inward. Extremely high quality.
    GOTURBACK and zart312 like this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

MiHolsterCo.com is a great resource for HK pistol holsters. Their work is top notch (as good as JMCustom Kydex) and there are TONS of options in the quick ship menu. They have made me 1911 and P30L appendix rigs that have all the right features -- a raven wing, a foam wedge, and height adjustability -- and even made me a USP AIWB rig that accomodated the GG&G adapter so I don't have to take it off when I'm not running a light on the gun. All of these holsters shipped in 72 hours, not 6 weeks, and for about $60. Can't recommend them enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links