H&K mk23 holster compatibility?

Thread: H&K mk23 holster compatibility?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default H&K mk23 holster compatibility?

Some have told me that the USP 45 and mk23 are interchangable... Is this true? Are there any other HK holsters that are compatible for the mk23? The mk23 specific holsters are slim pickings.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

They certainly won't fit in the same holster. The Mark 23 is considerably larger than the USP45. Not many parts interchange between the two. The barrel O-ring, and you can get away using the mag body from one in the other.

People act like the Mk23 is a USP variant. It is far from that. Definitely its own unique gun.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This outfit seems to be able to accommodate you. They only list Mark 23 SOCOM but I believe they are the same, if I'm wrong please let me know.

https://clevelandkydex.com/index.php...tav5dm0qp6fp23

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooBigToFit View Post
    They certainly won't fit in the same holster. The Mark 23 is considerably larger than the USP45. Not many parts interchange between the two. The barrel O-ring, and you can get away using the mag body from one in the other.

People act like the Mk23 is a USP variant. It is far from that. Definitely its own unique gun.
    No need to type out a long message. Your username says it all.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)

Welcome to the site--- I prefer the drop-leg holsters (Wilcox- LAM/suppressor capable, Safariland 6004 USN SLS or SLS- not LAM/suppressor capable, London Bridge Trading- LAM/suppressor capable, etc.)--- there are non-DL (Blade-Tech, Raven Concealment, etc.), and custom non-DL (Hopp Custom, Kramer Handgun Leather, Mitch Rosen, Tactical Tailor, etc.)!!!

Tony
    Last edited by AGG; 05-25-2019 at 04:44 PM.

Sponsored Links