J.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest $270 Shipped

Thread: J.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest $270 Shipped

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default J.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest $270 Shipped

J.R. Customs Handmade Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster - Fits H&K P30 Longslide (P30L) & P30 Longslide Safety (P30LS)

Black Horsehide w/ Red Wildebeest Trim ($100 Upgrade When Purchased New), Right Handed, Fully Adjustable Ride Height & Cant Angle.

Asking $270 Shipped TYD via USPS Money Order

Link to Maker's website for this model... AIWB-CDA II - $210 (long waits)

This holster has been used/worn lightly... but still pretty much looks like new outside of some smoothing to the wear points inside the holster where it rubs the pistol. A testament to Jim's proprietary hardening process for the horsehide in this model. It is incredibly rigid (right up there with kydex type stiffness) yet remains incredibly thin like like no other leather holster I have seen. It is not completely broken in yet, retains the pistol very snugly and securely while still allowing a smooth draw.

The extent of my use has been simply drawing the holster repeatedly to break in the leather and some carry around my property, nothing extreme or even bordering on hard use. I have not done any sort of stretching of the leather (which many do to accelerate the break in process, such as using wax paper wrapped around pistol). This holster would have no problem standing up to even hard force on force training without allowing the pistol to inadvertently fall out.

The holster was designed to be worn AIWB or Cross Draw Appendix, but also supports traditional strong side carry on the hip. I have tried both and adapts well to any position/body type due to the large amount of adjustment in the belt attachment point which allows
    both ride height and pistol can't to be altered. This is important feature because AIWB carry is very dependent on your body size/type in order to determine ride height/cant.

I will also be including with this holster natural leather wedges that fit under the belt attachment point to create extra tension on the belt in order to tuck the grip tight to the body for maximum concealment. I have never used this feature personally, but you may find use for it therefore it is included. The holster also accommodates foam wedges applied to the velcro backing at the muzzle of the holster. The wedges adjust the muzzle of the pistol outwards away from the body for comfort and/or concealment.

You may be wondering why I am selling such a beautiful and well designed holster, to be honest I am doing this only because I have moved entirely away from the concept of AIWB carry for full size pistols due to lifestyle not really requiring it anymore. It is a great rig and I would love to see it find a new home where it will see much more use.

Jim Ryan of J.R. Customs Holsters makes excellent and truly heirloom quality leather goods, he comes highly recommended by many shooters at Pistol-Forum.com. Here is a review from Modern Service Weapons for some of his other designs... https://modernserviceweapons.com/?p=7815.

**Be advised that if you like this holster and would rather order it directly from Jim, he is not currently accepting orders for any H&K pistols according to his latest update here, Home, which states he is only producing holsters currently for a very limited number of pistol models due to contract runs, etc.**

Please ask any questions you may have before committing to purchase, sale will be offered on a first come/first served basis.

Thank you for looking!

J.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest 0 Shipped-fullsizeoutput_ea.jpegJ.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest 0 Shipped-fullsizeoutput_ee.jpegJ.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest 0 Shipped-img_0129.jpgJ.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest 0 Shipped-img_0136.jpgJ.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest 0 Shipped-img_0137.jpgJ.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest 0 Shipped-img_0138.jpgJ.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest 0 Shipped-img_0139.jpgJ.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest 0 Shipped-img_0131.jpgJ.R. Customs Horsehide AIWB/CDA II Holster P30L, Black w/ Red Wildebeest 0 Shipped-img_0133.jpg
    Last edited by WellWellWell; 06-23-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Price drop to $270 Shipped TYD.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Still available and looking for a nice, new home.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Still available, thank you for looking.

Sponsored Links