HKPRO Forums banner

JM for USPCT?

496 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Disregarded9-side 
#1 ·
So they don't make one.

I emailed John and he said there was not enough demand for the 45 caliber USP Compact to justify making the setup for it. This sort of surprised me--I feel like the USP45c is a pretty popular carry 'gun, especially a few years ago. I mean, in the era immediately following 9/11, isn't that what Jack Bauer was packing while the Allstate Insurance President was ordering him to fictionally violate IV and VIII by torturing Citizens for our entertainment? I feel like that alone should authenticate its prominence in the hearts and minds of Americans.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I should probably binge watch that show, hmmm...

But anyway;

Who makes, or will make, a kydex AIWB like JM's "George" that you have had experience with (even if it's with other pistols)?
I'm willing to pay JM price for JM level product, but I just don't want to buy twice.

Thanks in advance!

#3 ·
Fact checked: "After Seasons 1 and 2, Jack Bauer changed his weapon of choice from the*Sig Sauer P228*pistol to the smaller, lighter, polymer-framed*Heckler and Koch USP Compact, also*chambered*for the 9mm Parabellum cartridge."
https://24.fandom.com/wiki/Weapons_used_by_Jack_Bauer

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.