Looking for paddle holster for USP Tactical 9mm

Thread: Looking for paddle holster for USP Tactical 9mm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking for paddle holster for USP Tactical 9mm

I've been looking for an OWB paddle holster for this pistol for a while now. I've contacted several holster manufacturers to see if anything they have for full size USPs also work with the USP Tactical's raised sights, and so far none of them do.

For my other pistols, I typically use a Safariland paddle holster with the ALS retention system. Unfortunately, they don't make a compatible holster for the Tactical 9.

Can someone recommend a compatible paddle holster that's similar to a Safariland ALS?

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think Blade-Tech makes one .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I swear by Garrett Holsters: https://www.giholsters.com/. They have paddle mounts if needed.

So many pros:
    * I have IWB and OWB holsters (including their new speed holster) for all of my HK guns: HK45T (raised sights), HK45ct (raised sights), P30sk, USP 9mm Tactical (raised sights), and P30L.
    * The leather liner smells so nice and protects the guns from any surface marks.
    * The tension is completely adjustable
    * I love how snug I can get my guns with their IWB holsters and carry my HK45ct religiously throughout all the season. Occasionally I carry the others but I love my HK45ct too much to not have it with me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Nick, I called Blade-Tech, and they do not currently make a compatible holster.

douglass, I don't think Garrett holters have retention system similar to the Safariland ALS.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would try G code. I know they have made holsters for pistols with suppressor height sites in the past. I'm sure they can make a custom one for you if you ask nicely too.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

+1. (Garret) He makes great holsters, and will customize them at very reasonable cost. I've got a few including a usp tac, and 2 P7s.
    Couldn't be happier with them.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links